The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Pics Of the Car... getting new Heads i cant wait...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 60

Pics Of the Car... getting new Heads i cant wait...

took this pics right before we got hit with snow and ice here in GA...... i just finish replaceing the transmission so she isnt all detailed.....

jeje, nicee pics green boy :B

-Mitsubishi Galant LS 1994 a/t [ SOLD ]

Experienced TGC Member XxGiRLaNT06xX's Avatar
    nice pix

2011 Ibis White Audi S4
    *When you turn your car on ... does it return the favor?*
    Quote Originally Posted by galantlvr34 View Post
    The thread got big fast because Ally is the bomb lol.

Ice was fun LOL
    www.facebook.com/Rican219
    2008 Pontiac G8 GT

ORIGINAL GALANT CENTER MEMBER (One of the first)

ice was not i finaly started up my car.... lol u live in GA? i thought i meet all the TGC members who lived in GA already lol..... lol ur on my fb already lol... what happen to your Galant?

Quote Originally Posted by justin View Post
    ice was not i finaly started up my car.... lol u live in GA? i thought i meet all the TGC members who lived in GA already lol..... lol ur on my fb already lol... what happen to your Galant?
    LOL bro yep I'm in Ga and Yep I'm haunting your FB.

I was one of the original Members of the Galant center when it started many years ago bro I just like to come back every once in a while to visit and see how people have changed the cars since I started. My 8G has been gone since 2004 but it's still cool to see all the swaps and ideas people have now I still mod and play with my cars but sadly no 8G

I found you on here so I figured I would post LOL Usually I lurk. I'm mostly on the G8 Board or IA or Importzine or MuscleCar Evolution.
    2008 Pontiac G8 GT

I believe your wheels would look better in black. The color your rockin does not flow well. If the wheels were a lot wider and more flush, then I believe you could pull of a solid green color; Not that splash shit. It looks like a 10 yr old painted your wheels, This is just my .02 cents. Im not hating on your car, just giving you my opinion.

Your car is gorgeous btw, keep up the good DIY work.

im on IA and i was one 1st ppl on IZ lol... drop gearz is club on there im in but we hardly use it we mostly FB our shit lol.... i never meet u at a meet tho? im ninjadsm on both... was LightsOut but my ex hacked my account an changed the passes.... lol.... btw i c u know alot ASAP members .... i use to be in Top Notch but left... there kids an childish..... thanks josh i love my car... an the splat goes with who i am an if u would c my engine bay ur c why i did my wheels that way... the solid green just didnt look right to me..... on my FB i did 2 new wheels an working on 2 other colors lol

it just makes the car look perpetually dirty

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

you car has immediate potential. If you were open to suggestions i'd say:
    definitely get new headlights,
    roll up the windows when you take pictures of it
    Tint the windows like 15 or 20%
    lose all the stickers and hoodpins.
    and maybe a few more even coats of paint. Flat isn't that bad. I would have gone with some low gloss or semi gloss

i actually don't mind the wheels.
    Last edited by DOHCstunr; 01-14-2011 at 01:43 PM

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

Quote Originally Posted by justin View Post
    im on IA and i was one 1st ppl on IZ lol... drop gearz is club on there im in but we hardly use it we mostly FB our shit lol.... i never meet u at a meet tho? im ninjadsm on both... was LightsOut but my ex hacked my account an changed the passes.... lol.... btw i c u know alot ASAP members .... i use to be in Top Notch but left... there kids an childish..... thanks josh i love my car... an the splat goes with who i am an if u would c my engine bay ur c why i did my wheels that way... the solid green just didnt look right to me..... on my FB i did 2 new wheels an working on 2 other colors lol
    Funny thing is I'm one of the original founding members of IA too! My post count is allot higher on their too my screen Name is Rican219 on all forums I'm on.

Yes i know a ton of people in the Car community (Been in it since 1997) I just haven't had time to get out to meets now with a family but you can catch me at Commerce all the time or mountains runs on my bike or car. I plan to go to the next Caffeine and Octane and maybe this year I can make it to more meets we will see. I will make it a point to meet you bro since we kinda roll in the same circles. You see my FB pics so just look for my car there are not many that look like it.
    2008 Pontiac G8 GT

not hard to miss a G8 lol... or my 7g lol.... coffeine meet is to early for me lol... i dont wake till 12 lol an plus far as hell for me.... but i may go one time lol... and yea i know alot lol.... yea IA where i was LightsOut use be my name on there till like said ex went nutz on me lol.... but im always at varsity an sometime sonic meets but i will be at Import Alliance..... and stuna i am open i am getting new heads... world spec.... my car was in the shop for over amonth so i didnt clean it when came out... if it was all clean it look like this

this was at a car show... ASAP was throwing for cure for kids

as u can c on the wheels all the damage. theire over 10 yrs old lol

For sure I will catch you around maybe at the V. I may try to make import alliance.
    2008 Pontiac G8 GT

Did you loose your center caps or just not like them?

Quote Originally Posted by wetamup2k3g View Post
    Oh, and sometimes the fat guy can lay the pipe. Just saying.....

i didnt like them... im looking for some mitsubishi center caps.... just cant find any that fit...

Ya I didnt like mine when I got the wheels. they were crome and my wheels are Gunmetal. why would I want chrome on gunmetal? So I had to spray paint them. I wish I could find some flater ones though.

Quote Originally Posted by wetamup2k3g View Post
    Oh, and sometimes the fat guy can lay the pipe. Just saying.....

yea im looking for mitsu ones... and doing something to them lol =)... color change lookin nice

its gonna be hard to find any mitsu sets that will look right with the wheels unfortunately

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast