The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Will this fit??

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
    v6 galant guy

Icon10 Will this fit??

Just wondering if i should buy or not?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/UNIVE...ht_3335wt_1008

blue8g
    Don't waste your money. You don't need that big of one...even if it does fit (which it won't)

DNA Motoring......nuff said

1800 on the SAT? You are a bright, shining cookie aren't you?

v6 galant guy
    hop of my D!ck bro for real chill out...

Quote Originally Posted by v6 galant guy View Post
    After your "go faster" thread not many people are going to take you seriously. To be quite honest, we already have a clue of what kind of mentality run inside your little head. Provide us with a thread with some random ebay product, you're going to get less-than-smart answers. As long as you make threads like this, people are going to ignore it and move on. So either learn how to search, like Justin & Malacroxx did, or see your car at the junkyard like the many that sacrificed safety for these "mad tyte ebay parts, yo".
    Last edited by G-spot; 01-20-2011 at 01:08 PM

Will it fit? Maybe, if you hack it up a lot, it might work. But 80mm is too big. Your intake tube isnt that big. Plus the diameter inside the intake mani isnt that big. I dont see any mounting holes on this TB so how are you going to mount it? I dont see any passages for vac lines, coolant lines, and for sensors.

Quote Originally Posted by v6 galant guy View Post
    How about you hop on my banstick for a week. You need to chill the fuck out.

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.