The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Vr4 side skirts, rear lip where to buy?

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Vr4 side skirts, rear lip where to buy?

I'm interested In buying a vr4 side skirt, rear lip, and fender flares but I'm having a very hard time finding these items. I'd like oem but aftermarket I's fine but NO fiberglass only urethane. If anyone knows of a good place, reputable please post asap. Thanks,
    Joe

Socalautowerks.com go to products. Or talk to one of our member name Cali.

-RON

Experienced TGC Member 99galantES's Avatar
    He doesn't want fiberglass and that's what Cali uses unless he wants cf

«Carlos»

Quote Originally Posted by cleazy123 View Post
    I'm interested In buying a vr4 side skirt, rear lip, and fender flares but I'm having a very hard time finding these items. I'd like oem but aftermarket I's fine but NO fiberglass only urethane. If anyone knows of a good place, reputable please post asap. Thanks,
    Joe
    PM triggermauve, he can get you pretty much anything if you give him enough time. But you need deep pockets, its all urethane bumpers and side skirts. I just order a front bumper from him payed about 400 with shipping... so its pricey, but you said you didn't want fiberglass so its a trade off

AWD Converted Forward Facing 6466 E85 EVO 8 ECU Powered 2003 Galant

Yes, to shape and style but from what I've researched an 8 g galant I's known of as a EC5 not E54a

Quote Originally Posted by cleazy123 View Post
    Yes, to shape and style but from what I've researched an 8 g galant I's known of as a EC5 not E54a
    ok i will see if i could find them.

Quote Originally Posted by galantlvr34 View Post
    are these what you are looking for?
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JDM-M...item53dd730e30
    This is the wrong vr4. I believe this is the 6th gen Galant?

Anyway, ec5w, ec5a, ea1a. They will be the main searching keys to use when looking for jdm parts. Good luck.

I am also looking for the new style side skirts, but trigg can only get one side for now. Shipping alone will be $400. He can cut the price in half by cutting the part in half. He's a genius! lol. Anyway that's my experience trying to get some jdm skirts.

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

Quote Originally Posted by keith6110 View Post
    This is the wrong vr4. I believe this is the 6th gen Galant?

Anyway, ec5w, ec5a, ea1a. They will be the main searching keys to use when looking for jdm parts. Good luck.

I am also looking for the new style side skirts, but trigg can only get one side for now. Shipping alone will be $400. He can cut the price in half by cutting the part in half. He's a genius! lol. Anyway that's my experience trying to get some jdm skirts.
    alright thanks man.i am still new to the mitsubishi world and am still learning.i found some on ebay that are ec5 brand new oem but they are expensive.