The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: indiglo gauges

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 46 of 46
    I grinded the centers a little, Glued right near the cneter....pulled the needles out a little and i was good to go

ok heres what i did.. i dunno how long it'll stick for but we'll have to see... i took the new gauges and put scotch tape on the back arounnd the hole for hte needle.. i then took some scotch tape and did the same on the old gauges except on the front side instead of the back.. then i took crazy glue and put it all over the tape and put the two together. I did this so i wouldnt ruin the old gauges just in case i want to take the indiglos out someday. but if you dont want to do this all you gotta do is put some krazy glue more towards the middle cus the old gauges are sort of curved so the middle has to be glued down to the old one so that the needle can move freely
    95 Galant S ~> 5 Speed Manual

wow looks great thanks for the help ... hey by the way i noticed as i was driving at night that the lights for the ac/heater knob, fan speed knob and the other were not lighted up... did this have anything to do with the green and black wires that i cut???
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

u cut them??
    all you needed to do was tap into the power not cut it

ya u werent supposed to cut them bro............try re-tapping them back into the wires

okay thanks i just fixed it right now
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123