The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: catback?????

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

catback?????

does anyone have a good idea on a catback? i was thinking magna flow or megan racing!are there any others to consider???

Magnaflow or greddy I'd say. That's if you have the money, if not go with megan they're not too bad either. Plus if it's for the I4 it's a direct fit.

I expected the Rocky Mountains to be a little rockier than this.

I've heard magnaflow is the way to go, however I cant find the magnaflow catback anywhere online, if anybody knows where let me know thanks.

Are you looking for a Galant exhaust from magnaflow or for the eclipse? 3G eclipse exhausts will fit, it just needs to be extended in a few areas.

I expected the Rocky Mountains to be a little rockier than this.

well the way i been looking is for a galant and all i found was magnaflow and megan.the do have some on ebay but i be damed if i get that!!lol i just want a bigger sized piping

hey and one more thing do any of u guyz know anyone who bought those adjustable control arm from socal?

blue8g
    You don't need bigger piping.

If price is your concern you can go ebay brand route. It's a imitation to the megan racing models for a 1/3 of the price. Had mine for more than 9 months now (others went longer than that) and no problems so far

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    If price is your concern you can go ebay brand route. It's a imitation to the megan racing models for a 1/3 of the price. Had mine for more than 9 months now (others went longer than that) and no problems so far
    Same wif mine..Since 7/14/10 their still running strong. I need to replace my O2 sensors though :<

blue8g
    Lol knockoff Megan

Megan is a knockoff company

Experienced TGC Member Rach3T8G's Avatar
    Same here bought my catback exhaust off ebay as well along with a magnaflow hi-flow cat. Had them since last may & no problems since.

Sent from my Blackberry Curve 3G using Tapatalk.
    - Chris -
    2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5MT: My DD
    2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5MT

Quote Originally Posted by blue8g View Post
    You don't need bigger piping.
    unless ur g is boosted u will noot need bigger pipiing, however if its just to improve the sound othe exhaust save ur money do a 5spd swap then revisit this idea........... just a thought.
    Nobody built like u, u desighn ur self.

5spd swap
    full custom body conversion
    18x9 Works VS
    Big 16g evo3T next project