The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: fog light aim

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

fog light aim

hey guys..my foglights are not aimed correctly, i currently just installed hid kit in there and one is too high like goin above the low beams and other is too low..i did search on how to aim and only one reply i found was there is a adjusting screw somewhere ..im not sure which one it is..front? back? can anybody take a pic and show me which screw i need to adjust..ill appreciate it.
    also, its really cold here for few days so after i put them in, i noticed today there was smoke/steam coming from outside of the fogs..bulb too hot? but its hids so its suppose to run cooler..rite?

Experienced TGC Member jimmy_o2's Avatar
    theres a screw near ur fog light if i remember correctly its in front give me a min and ill double check ill edit this
    03 I4

nvm i messed around and found it..thx neways, mods can close the thread

where was it

its on the front of the fog light on bottom..the inside screw..theres two on bottom..u turn it to make it go up or down but im havin a problem with one side..my lights are sittin too low, i can barely see the top of the beam from inside..like it barely comes above hood so all the light is jus below the bumper..kinda pointless cuz i cant see in front like its spose to work..the screw wont turn nemore to make it go up so idk wut to do..any ideas?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tanpan View Post
    its on the front of the fog light on bottom..the inside screw..theres two on bottom..u turn it to make it go up or down but im havin a problem with one side..my lights are sittin too low, i can barely see the top of the beam from inside..like it barely comes above hood so all the light is jus below the bumper..kinda pointless cuz i cant see in front like its spose to work..the screw wont turn nemore to make it go up so idk wut to do..any ideas?
    when i installed mine it had screws to hold it to the frame it came with. Just loosen the screw, turn to position then just tighten up again. I have those hella 2500s