The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Megan Lowering Springs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 24 of 24
    You are here entirely tooo much!!
    there are vendors on this forum that can help you get most of your suspension needs.

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by ichbindasgehirn View Post
    Well what I plan on doing is buying the springs, putting them on stock struts, then my next purchase will be AGX's when I get the money.
    it will cheaper to replace your shocks/struts at the same time you replace your springs. If not you will have to pay for the spring install and then turn around and pay for the struts/shocks install. That could be pricey....so if you do it all at once it will save you some money

Well,Good Luck I bought some lowering springs and I haven't still put them on for the same reason...Coilovers are wayyyy better

well let me tell ya megan springs suck ass!!!!! they are way to soft and if u decide to get gr-2s dont!!!! they will blow in a month.the springs have like a 1.75 drop or something but by the time they settle its more like 2+!! agx's would mabe work but not sure i have gottin two sets of springs in one summer and i dont want to even think about the struts so megans suck!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12