The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Rear Window Spoiler

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 91

Rear Window Spoiler

I've been looking around on here to find out where to get one and online and eBay but the only ones I find are for the 8g's.

Anybody have any suggestions or answers?

I am looking for one too. Similar to http://www.cardomain.com/ride/333718...subishi-galant
    9th Generation Mitsubishi G
    TGC Texas Chapter

Friends don't let friends drive stock. Ever

Quote Originally Posted by SirSaula View Post
    I am looking for one too. Similar to http://www.cardomain.com/ride/333718...subishi-galant
    Yes, that would be ideal. I'm sure there may also be other styles out there that would look nice, I just can't find them.

there are only a couple guys that have em... they are usually imported from AU or EU...price is about 250 total to get one over here if your really interested... cheaper if u guys get 5+ going
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

Quote Originally Posted by krazienluv10 View Post
    there are only a couple guys that have em... they are usually imported from AU or EU...price is about 250 total to get one over here if your really interested... cheaper if u guys get 5+ going
    Is there a site for the company that sells them or some kind of contact information that you have?

i have a contact over in australia.... u can try egr australia and contact them... but i doubt they would ship.

I think socal has JDM rear visor for sale on his website

i have a contact over in australia.... u can try egr australia and contact them... but i doubt they would ship.
    Why wouldn't they ship you think? Money is money... profit is profit. Whats the contact info? Website? Who should I ask for? etc?

Quote Originally Posted by Malcriaoxx View Post
    I think socal has JDM rear visor for sale on his website
    socal? is that a person on the forum... or? what's the website?

Google egr australia? the actual company might not ship to one individual especially overseas. They rather work with distributors and retailers.... For them it might not be worth the hassle, but give a try... i know others have emailed to no avail.

My guy is a local from the next town over

Google egr australia? the actual company might not ship to one individual especially overseas. They rather work with distributors and retailers.... For them it might not be worth the hassle, but give a try... i know others have emailed to no avail.

My guy is a local from the next town over
    I already emailed them and here's what the guy said.

"I have forwarded your enquiry to our LA office to check inventory.

I do know we have not manufactured this item for some years at this end, so it is unlikely they are still carrying stock in the US unfortunately. Will get back to you either way.

Regards,

================================================== =======================

GREG WILLIAMS
    Customer Development Manager

EGR
    Automotive Division
    84 Evans Rd, Salisbury, Brisbane,
    Queensland 4107 Australia

Visit us on the web: http://www.egrgroup.com

Phone: (07) 3303 0406 Fax: (07) 3277 8054 Mobile: 0400 489 250 Email:[email protected]"

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    I know I have one but I have too look for it.

If anyone finds one let me know. In need of one too 0,0
    9th Generation Mitsubishi G
    TGC Texas Chapter

Friends don't let friends drive stock. Ever

I can't find the JDM style ones anywhere, much less eBay.

The only 9g galants (380) i am aware are in AU, Russia, and Europe....thats why there are no jdm support

There are other galants in japan but of different style such as the 340 or galant fortis, which is actually a lancer
    Last edited by krazienluv10; 01-27-2011 at 05:54 PM

damn... i'd settle for the JDM one... and I'd put carbon fiber on it before I mounted it... it would look sick.. I just gotta find one

Heard back from the guy in their LA office today... here it is:

Thank you for your inquiry. As Greg indicated, this particular product application is no longer readily available here in the US. What would it take is the next question right? In this case, we would have to determine how many units we would have to produce in order to bring it back into production which would make sense if you were inquiring on behalf of a Mitsubishi Galant owners car club or similar scenario. On the other hand, if you were inquiring for just one-the answer is no, it is not available. In sales, it's not easy saying no but I am sure you understand in this case.

A request has been made for more info, such as image of the product, etc. that will in-turn, be forwarded to you if you are still interested. If you would like to pursue the possibility of bringing this into production, please let me know. My contact information is contained below. I look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,

ROBERT WITYCZAK
    National Sales Manager
    EGR North America
    4000 East Greystone Drive, Ontario,
    California 91761 U.S.A.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

So... who all is interested? Let's get a head count so I can report back to this guy.

ur probably better off waiting on 9g to find his... i doubt a GB of 5 will even spark there interest. Sorry maan i know u want to push this through...

Another idea is to pay 9g and have it shipped to Cali, i believe he can make reproductions out of fiberglass...

Hopefully he reads this then... his inbox is full

im down for this if ever

8th and 9th gen galants

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast