The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: ccfl install

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

ccfl install

wondering if anybody is good at opening headlights and installing ccfl rings for me? im in columbus, oh region

It's really not that hard To open headlights there on some tutorials on here that show you how to open using the baking method or the heat gun method. You would just have to wire the halos to parking lights or somewhere else depending on how you want to set them up.

I would give you links to tutorials but I can't use search function on iPhone.

https://www.thegalantcenter.org/show...ght=headlights
    check that out, I actually remember printing that out a LONG time ago lol

AWD Converted Forward Facing 6466 E85 EVO 8 ECU Powered 2003 Galant

Quote Originally Posted by tanpan View Post
    wondering if anybody is good at opening headlights and installing ccfl rings for me? im in columbus, oh region
    Just buy some projector heads off of ebay... save yourself the hassle
    -Andrew

i already have projector heads from JM auto..i can also open the headlights just fine but im not good at putting them back together..i cant get them to seal right like they were before and i end up with water leaks inside them so thats why i wanted them done professionally

so if i gotta do this , can anybody tell me where to buy some good angel eyes that wont burn out quick and what size are the projectors/high beams on the headlights from JM auto those of you who have a pair so i can order the angel eyes for that size. id appreciate it if anyone can either pm me or guide me through step by step process of doing this project myself.

If you want to seal them good you need to use clamps to remove the old silicone, apply new silicone and clamp it good and tight.