The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: how hard to install a turbo by urself?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 24 of 24
    You are here entirely tooo much!!
    btw, i just happen to have a 7G oil pan with the lines tapped and ready to go

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678

Experienced TGC Member
    This has to be a joke. Your first five post on this site are can you guys please spoon feed me how to boost my ride. lmao go put in some hours of reading so you don't have to ask dumb questions like this. Once you show that you really mean business and tried your best to make it happen and failed we wont mind to help you with your goal. Right now your just some new dude talking smack about his hopes and dreams. Welcome to the site btw and hope you don't turn out to be a waste of time as you are at the moment.
    ASE Certified Master Automotive Tech
    2000 Galant ES = Daily Driver
    1996 Galant Turbo + 5 speed & lsd = fun ****SOLD****
    1992 Galant VR-4 #372/1000 Kensington Grey ***SOLD***

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepervr-4 View Post
    This has to be a joke. Your first five post on this site are can you guys please spoon feed me how to boost my ride. lmao go put in some hours of reading so you don't have to ask dumb questions like this. Once you show that you really mean business and tried your best to make it happen and failed we wont mind to help you with your goal. Right now your just some new dude talking smack about his hopes and dreams. Welcome to the site btw and hope you don't turn out to be a waste of time as you are at the moment.
    Lol, fair point... Unless you have a fair idea on how to do this anyway I wouldn't even bother. It's all good wanting a set of instructions but if something goes wrong halfway through your f****d and the instructions will be no help at all. Unless your mechanically minded and know your shit I wouldn't even consider it.... Maybe just change the spark plugs or something instead!

if i was you man id just bolt that turbo to ur hood and call it turboed.
    2.4 dohc turbo, 10 psi,small 16g, evo 3 02 housing,98 flashable ecu,maft,3inch magnaflow exhaust,aem wideband,blitz turbo timer,egt gauge,balance shaft delete,a/c delete,battery in trunk,arp headstuds,fmic,mbc, (Wiseco 8:7:1 pistons coming soon.)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12