The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: WHAT do you guys think?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 34 of 34
    Lol

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

well evil i wasnt complaing about this wheels being expinsive? i was simply asking what u thought about them cause i didnt know they was that much till i saw... and then i saw the rotas and my friend told me the ones on his are rotas i was going on that his was real rays... idk wasnt... and im not putting stickers on them at all... i like the style. and i like the ....... its a habbit. my bad. i was asking if you guess think they would look good on a 7g body. not trying get negitive feedback on othere things. a simple answer and detail about ur answer would have done. i dont know anything about wheels like that this is why i asked and i stated it. this wheels on my bros 240 fit right onto my car.. stuck out in the back cause the lip but not much....sry if the pic is big

anyone want to buy this lol..... i got really bored....

Dude I almost spit up my drink, lol. Thumbs up Justin! I have to give you credit man you can really roll with it.

blue8g
    Your 'friends' have terrible taste

Hey noob u cant try to sell other peoples wheels within ur post............. u should at least know this by now. So make a forsale thread then post them along with pics and ur user name and date.
    Nobody built like u, u desighn ur self.

5spd swap
    full custom body conversion
    18x9 Works VS
    Big 16g evo3T next project

those my wheels? i have for spears lol and i was joking about selling them?? hints the LOL part after my statment noob

Quote Originally Posted by justin View Post
    well evil i wasnt complaing about this wheels being expinsive? i was simply asking what u thought about them cause i didnt know they was that much till i saw... and then i saw the rotas and my friend told me the ones on his are rotas i was going on that his was real rays... idk wasnt... and im not putting stickers on them at all... i like the style. and i like the ....... its a habbit. my bad. i was asking if you guess think they would look good on a 7g body. not trying get negitive feedback on othere things. a simple answer and detail about ur answer would have done. i dont know anything about wheels like that this is why i asked and i stated it. this wheels on my bros 240 fit right onto my car.. stuck out in the back cause the lip but not much....sry if the pic is big

Jesus Christ with a side of grazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...............

Seriously, stop typing like a 2yr old. I tried to read/understand all that and it made my head hurt. I asked my 4yr old to read it for me and she actually said; "Daddy, i cant read that. Its not English" If you're going to continue to ask for advise; Start proof reading what you type before you "click" the Submit Reply Button.

Somewhere in all that "Gobblediegook". I assertained that the picture shown was of a friends car; And that you test fitted them on your car. So i ask this question....
    WHY DIDNT YOU TAKE A PICTURE OF THEM ON YOUR CAR DURING THE TEST FIT??????
    Just a question that passed through my strained brain.

Justin, please learn how to type the english language in a manner that is consistent with that of a literate person, we all want to offer our opinion and help, however when it is difficult to read your responses it makes it frustrating for us, thus many people succumb to name calling and being unhelpful. What exactly are you asking us?
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

Why do you and all your friends have generic fake Japanese plates?

Stays Flossin'

blue8g
    ^They're JDM tyte

I dont see anything productive coming out of this thread....... I'm having my eye on it
    God created turbo lag to give the v8's a brief moment of hope.

Build Thread

those arnt fake nismo rims? and i type fast way i want. i answer everyones question in on lil short thought. i cover everyone. if you read what ppl say above me then read my statement your understand what i am talkin about seeing everything i say in my statements go toward the ppl its gun to... once again i simply ask what do you think? yet no one can just say their look good or i dont think they will or offer me help like in the 1st page where i thank them 2 cause i am noobish to wheels. so instead of trying to e-thug and be the net grammer police and trying make someone feel stupid or not smart or try to rag on a person on way they type or talk or answer question on a fucking FORUM how about u just not say anything that doesnt protan to the subject at hand. You say your grown man act ur age. This is not High School so the trolling isnt needed nor does it show that you are smarter then the person you are trying to not only disrespect but try to make yourself seem better. if you YOU dont have anything to say toward the rims weather there ROTAS or VOLKS it dont fucking matter. LMK how you think they well look on a 7G. that is all i ask and that is all i am looking for to read. so if you dont have anything to say about the wheels keep your shit to yourself .

You got your opinions, some people like them some dont and when you post a thread like this asking "what do you think" then dont expect to hear only what you want to hear. It's your car do whatever you want! If you think the green theme is hot then good for you, but dont expect other people to like it. And then you get Blue8g who gets butt hurt from members picking on his little honda, so he picks on you for having a different taste. Just move on....

So much unnecessary drama about a wheel set.

I dont see anything else constructive that is to be added
    Last edited by mko; 01-29-2011 at 04:23 AM
    God created turbo lag to give the v8's a brief moment of hope.

Build Thread

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12