The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Floor Mats

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Floor Mats

We all like to keep our galant's interiors clean, and floor mats defiantly help with that. I have the crappy basic weathertech rubber floor mat, that always seems to move, and not quite cover the entire floor area. For anyone who has ever had or seen the Weather Tech FloorLiner™ DigitalFit® in a car, it is very nice, very sturdy, and keeps your carpets clean by lining the entire floor area. Both my parents have them in their cars. But sadly they don't make it for our 7G. I feel that if enough people request that it be made for our car, then they may release one for us. Go to http://www.weathertech.com/service/a...onrequest.aspx if you feel like requesting one.

Also, if anyone has found any other floor mats that work well in their galant's, feel free to share with us the brand and why you like it.

I use the Michelin all weather mats from Walmart for $28. They are heavy and don't move too much, trap a lot of dirt and wet stuff and can be cut to fit almost right. They are also cheap enough to change every year/6 months. By the way, mine's an 8g

Thanks for the info. Btw, here is a pic of what the Weathertech Digitalfit looks like, in case anyone is curious.

I got both front oem floormats

My driver side OEM is shredded to hell. I need new ones soon

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

Oh yeah mine are oem and still good condition

All except my driver side are in good condition. Although my passenger rear matt has a cut out ( I did) when I had a dvd player mounted under the seat. Now my head unit has it built in so....but other than that my matts are good

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

Dropped a request in for my 8G. Thats one less concern about buying that house on the beach.

Quote Originally Posted by Cbananas View Post
    Thanks for the info. Btw, here is a pic of what the Weathertech Digitalfit looks like, in case anyone is curious.

i like it, how much?

-Mitsubishi Galant LS 1994 a/t [ SOLD ]

They are pretty expensive. It will probably cost us about 100 dollars for front row mats if they ever do release some for our car, but they last forever, and provide the best protection I have seen. Everyone swears by them.