The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Galantman03's 8G Build

Page 12 of 70 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast
Showing results 221 to 240 of 1392
    TahitianGreen
    Holy positive camber batman

^uh, no they are all within specs. So my next question, is where can I find a definition file, for the stock ecu. what I want to do is look at a couple things, to see why it won't start with the evo ecu. I already changed the immobolizer code to FFFF which according to evom disables it. And when I crank the g, the oil light doesn't flicker anymore, before it did flicker. all i need help on is to get this sucker started with the evo ecu, then I can tune and do the rest...

AWD Converted Forward Facing 6466 E85 EVO 8 ECU Powered 2003 Galant

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    I have two for a 03 ES (8089008 and 8089007). You might have to just have one written for you though, as I've found that the definitions are sometimes very specific to that one car, what with the dealer reflashes and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by beam514 View Post
    I have two for a 03 ES (8089008 and 8089007). You might have to just have one written for you though, as I've found that the definitions are sometimes very specific to that one car, what with the dealer reflashes and all that.
    i found the 8089008 one, but which file directory do I save it in? Can I just read the stock ecu, and then when it pulls up that there isn't a definition, can I find it through that way or is there a more specific way of doing it
    I though I had everything figured out, but I guess not lol oye
    I guess I'm not under standing required files to do on this link
    http://www.club3g.com/forum/eclipse-...ecu-flash.html

I guess what I'm trying to say is I can see the 03 rom file in xml on explorer, now how do i get that to run on openport?
    So I think I got it, I copied the rom, went to the rommetadata folder for ecu flash, and pasted the 8089008 into in now I gotta go try it

EDIT: still isn't working. I might need on written for me
    Last edited by Galantman03; 06-11-2011 at 01:10 PM

could it be that I'm trying to start the car with the evo ecu, but I still have the galant injectors in? when I put the wrx injectors with the stock ecu, it starts right up fine...

You are here entirely tooo much!! Corey2kG's Avatar
    Jared you should send me your new style lol

FreakyDeaky

Quote Originally Posted by sponcar View Post
    Always remember "do you, not them" cuz thats what make you different than others :)
    2kG 6g72/74 5 speed

^haha I was thinking about selling it, BUT, I think I'm going to hold on to it, because I have a "plan" hahaha

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I tried lol

FreakyDeaky

Always remember "do you, not them" cuz thats what make you different than others :)
    2kG 6g72/74 5 speed

You just said in another thread that you want to buy the vrg off your brother lmao

Text me

FreakyDeaky

2kG 6g72/74 5 speed

^demanding!

Dammit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FreakyDeaky

2kG 6g72/74 5 speed

ok need some help figuring this out, not to good computer tech stuff, I need these tables
    http://evoecu.logic.net/wiki/Periphery_Configuration put into my ecu flash. Now I did what is says, but I try to save it, and it won't let me, it says the file directory doesn't match... Help? All I need it for is to make sure the immob is disable.

and an update....
    Been hitting the head on the garage floor all day(not really), here is the problem. G starts with stock ecu, and runs great. evo harness and evo 8 ecu. Cranks, no start. I have swaped 2 pins around, 8 and 22, from a suggestion on evom. And I even let a guy edit my rom file to remove the immob. still all it does is crank. Is it possible, that I have a bad ecu? or that being it was prior loading with a tephra mod, that it lets me change the immob, but doesn't really change it. any things helps, only have about another week left on vacation, then it'll be gone in storage.

Well, the time has come, so this was the last night I drove it, sat at a mini golf course.

And today she got stripped, clayed, waxed, buffed to a shine, 5 black ice trees put in her haha, she needs to smell good when I get back! Jacked her up of the ground, and put a car cover over her, also gave her a good amount of sedative to keep her out of trouble, also took out the battery. I feel bad for her now...

The Xterra is my cousins car, he is in Iraq right now, so I just put her right up next to it lol

I feel bad for her too, Gman, she looks so nice, try not to go bonkerz without her lol!!

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

As I said on fb stay safe over there bro.

Thanks wetamup! I have a feeling I might still have the mod bug over there lol which is going to get me in trouble! I have to restrain myself from buying parts for her over there, I have to get three or four, but the rest haha, can wait till I get back... I gots plans :) If everything goes well, sat was the last day I will drive her the way she currently is.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrg7243 View Post
    As I said on fb stay safe over there bro.
    Thanks Matt, I will be safe, but I will try to get away from the base when I can, and be a "tourist" lol

Middle east or somewhere more peaceful?

^nah middle east

Page 12 of 70 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast