The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: w/oarctic7g's awd 7g build

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Showing results 81 to 88 of 88
    Think I should trade? They guy said it is a 20g and it was only run for 1 week but has no paperwork. He wants to put his back to stock and will trade me straight across manifold, turbo and wastegate. It has evo3 stamped on the housing so I was thinking it is at least a 16g.

7g Dirt Racer- 95 Galant- 4g64,5speed swap, external coil, dohc swap, 60mm t.b., b.s., a.c., p.s. delete, battery relocate.
    7g Street- 94 Galant GS- 2.0 4g63t, awd conversion, auto swap, 98 gsx ecu, fmic, maft, bs delete.
    3g 00 eclipse gt 3.0 at

dirt circle track car

Sorry guys its the wrong brand but boy does it move and its a blast. Finally finished it, got some bugs worked out and last night got 2 wins and a third place finish in a class of v8 cars. Going to prep another car but not sure if I will retire my 7g or drop yet another motor in. My current options are same or another 7g(have several parts cars), 2g gst(no turbo allowed), 1g or tiburon. Suggestions?

7g Dirt Racer- 95 Galant- 4g64,5speed swap, external coil, dohc swap, 60mm t.b., b.s., a.c., p.s. delete, battery relocate.
    7g Street- 94 Galant GS- 2.0 4g63t, awd conversion, auto swap, 98 gsx ecu, fmic, maft, bs delete.
    3g 00 eclipse gt 3.0 at

do yu win any money at those events
    Shout out to anyone that still uses hand tools for their work
    With elbow grease for power and determination for a battery

Maybe your broke maybe your old school

Me I'm a lil of both

I wanna see some snow fun video and I too looove the stance ...no wait .. a dirt track win video
    Shout out to anyone that still uses hand tools for their work
    With elbow grease for power and determination for a battery

Maybe your broke maybe your old school

Me I'm a lil of both

Quote Originally Posted by master_visionary View Post
    do yu win any money at those events
    A little at the end of season but not much.

Back to the street car:
    I just picked up a Megan Racing stainless turbo back 3" exhaust barely used from a gsx. The downpipe fits like a glove but the rest of it is not looking good at all even the muffler to fit half way decent will be at a pretty abrupt angle side to side. The alternative is to put it in like the original and have some new pipe bent to fit which kind of defeats the smooth mandrel bends. hmmm decisions....

3g 00 eclipse gt 3.0 at

Exhaust turned out pretty decent also recently installed innovate wideband and egt gauges and made my own dash mount still need to hook up engine side of egt. I have only driven it from the shop to home and still need to figure why afr jumps to 20 and cuts out when I rev it up.

Last edited by w/oarctic7g; 10-02-2013 at 10:47 PM

3g 00 eclipse gt 3.0 at

Looking good i see its nice to have your own lift. I just had a shop put on a muffler for my prelude i can say i told my self they would make me hate my car more.

Only sonata f5m42 swapped. N/A build in motion.

Like how straight the piping is on the exhaust with minimal bends

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345