The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: what u guys think

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 39

what are you planning to do with the car?use the parts for your car or fix one of these up?

8g ftw!
    -Andrew

fix it up... drop a a 6a12 in the 7th and 8g idk lol... that new waters

one isnt a bad deal,two doesnt say it has a title all it says is a bill of sale so it might just be a parts car only,but the miles on the chassis is pretty low.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by justin View Post
    fix it up... drop a a 6a12 in the 7th and 8g idk lol... that new waters
    6a12 is pointless and no its not cool enough to endeavor on if thats your thinking

get the GTZ and drive it daily and do the 7g the right way, built 64 bottom end and a 63T cylinder head and then boost it
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

Quote Originally Posted by Galanttuner10 View Post
    6a12 is pointless and no its not cool enough to endeavor on if thats your thinking

get the GTZ and drive it daily and do the 7g the right way, built 64 bottom end and a 63T cylinder head and then boost it
    GREAT idea... I second this
    -Andrew

The second one says 97 but unless it's been wrecked (wasn't mentioned) then it's not. I too think that it's just a parts car. Get the gtz drive it as dd and give your 7g all the love and attention she deserves. But my choise would be put the money in the car I have.

Quote Originally Posted by wetamup2k3g View Post
    Oh, and sometimes the fat guy can lay the pipe. Just saying.....

Experienced TGC Member o1naturalhigh's Avatar
    8G DSM for the win!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by o1naturalhigh View Post
    8G DSM for the win!!!!
    Lmao... I see what you did there...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Prophet View Post
    Lmao... I see what you did there...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I wasnt going to say anything about it lol.

You gave us 4 different cars, all with different issues, so we have no clue what your plans are. We can't give you our opinion if you don't have any background into why you want another car. If you want to fix your 7G, drive the good 8g. If you want to fix an 8g, drive your 7g and buy that junked 8g. Do you see what I'm getting at?

i wish, i wish, i wish................................ so what is the direction here justin? what do u think?
    Nobody built like u, u desighn ur self.

5spd swap
    full custom body conversion
    18x9 Works VS
    Big 16g evo3T next project

lol huh? im buying another car to eiher daily or turn into something... im getting over 8k back on taxes cause i bought a house... so im looking not only to fix up my 7g more but get another car for like i said before daily my 7g or trick he bitch out lol...

if thats the case why not get all the jdm body pieces u keep saying u want and respray if needed. u will still lots left over for a second ride/daily driver............ps are 5spd swapped yet

5spd swap
    18x9 Works VS

^ i am lol..... but thats just body mods.. i also need a daily or just a second car... i cant stand hondas even tho i like um somewhat ill never buy one... i was goining o get the 7g and ust fix um up an use as a swap car and parts for my 7g.. or get the 8g which idk much about um but i just put thelowes andbest deals i saw on CL...

GTZ is in a nice car and a good daily. get that, do the 7G right.
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

k... i was gunna look for a awd 2g eclipse... one on there wants 500 nice lean its decent inside motors clean outsides clean just a blown head gasket... its already boosted hks fmi and hks blow off valve... injectors etc... i think its a steal... but i dont want the head ach of another head issue lol....

Quote Originally Posted by justin View Post
    k... i was gunna look for a awd 2g eclipse... one on there wants 500 nice lean its decent inside motors clean outsides clean just a blown head gasket... its already boosted hks fmi and hks blow off valve... injectors etc... i think its a steal... but i dont want the head ach of another head issue lol....
    if the only issue is a rebuilt head then get the eclipse the 8g is not a bad pic up but its not awd boosted something for u to think about.

5spd swap
    18x9 Works VS

get the 2g and fix it up, arps and an OEM MLS head gasket and enjoy boost. or swap the AWD into the galant and build the 7g bottom eng then swap over the 2g head and ecu and wire it up. all parts swap right over
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR

Quote Originally Posted by Galanttuner10 View Post
    swap the AWD into the galant and build the 7g bottom eng then swap over the 2g head and ecu and wire it up. all parts swap right over
    this^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast