The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: V6 throttle body with outlander intake mani..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 23
    PrityG-lant03

V6 throttle body with outlander intake mani..

Im assumin the 6g72 throttle body would fit on the outlander intake mani...any objections????

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Dude the 6G72 TB is 60mm, & the Outlander TB is 60mm. Why would you swap for the 6G72? The 6G74 is 65mm IIRC, swap for that instead. This information couldve easily been found if you did a thorough SEARCH.
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

PrityG-lant03
    omg im so tired of people like you..tryna bash me but you was the same way at won point..youre just a follower like everbody else smdh..why cant people just help other people without bein an a-hole...smh it all comes back on you tho !0 fold with karma soi aint sweatin it..haha

^No its a simple thing to search, we tell you to search so you can learn instead of asking repeated questions that have already been answered. I first joined, I didn't post anything, I read and searched and read and searched.. If I couldn't find it, then I asked, and usually people would post up a link for me to go look up and read myself. Learning is up to you from searching, and if you don't search, your really no benefit to us or yourself. People learn from experience and research

AWD Converted Forward Facing 6466 E85 EVO 8 ECU Powered 2003 Galant

PrityG-lant03
    another follower smh

No, not really, we just get tired of spoon feeding people. Occasionally I help, but when people say stuff like this
    Quote Originally Posted by PrityG-lant03 View Post
    omg im so tired of people like you..tryna bash me but you was the same way at won point..youre just a follower like everbody else smdh..why cant people just help other people without bein an a-hole...smh it all comes back on you tho !0 fold with karma soi aint sweatin it..haha
    thats when I don't

There are plenty of tutorials and how-to's on here for you to find out the info yourself. We tell you to search because it will help you learn. ANY experienced member will agree with me on that one.

Here's your LINK
    -Andrew

Experienced TGC Member Galantfan88's Avatar
    Alright to make this simple Yes it would fit but why would you put a 6g72 TB when the Outlander TB is the same size as the 6g72. You can put the 6g74 on the outlander intake manifold, you can put the Evo 8 TB on the Outlander intake manifold. All this stuff have been talked about may times on this forum, its way to hard not to miss it. You just have to do your research. Before I ask questions, I look everywhere on how to do something or what can fit right before I ask away. You just have to do the same and I promise you this...this question has been asked many many times.

To add on: If your going to swap TB on an Outlander intake manifold lets say to go bigger in the TB thier will be some wiring your ganna have to do.

Evo 8 ECU / 5 Speed Swap / Fully Built Forged Motor
    Turbonetics Turbo T31 Stage 3 / RPW Stage 3 Camshaft

Your being a follower yourself, your following what all the n00bs do - your not using the search feature

Let's chill out people.

Go with the 6g74 "diamante tb" I have that settup and is great. Also like galantfan said u need to rewire the tps.

Triple Diamond Motors East Cost
    02 2.5L Fully Built Galant 5 speed
    SOHC Turbo
    http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?52330-Isaurio-s-Turbo-Built-quot-4G64T-quot-Heavy-pics>My 4G64 Turbo Built

Dude who the hell do you think you are coming at me like that? And have the nerve to call me an asshole?!
    One I wasnt bashing your ass, I gave you the information you were asking for, while giving you some future advice on how not make everyone hate you on this forum. When you ask REMEDIAL questions that have already been answered a million times, you clutter up the boards with useless threads that take up space and time for someone who actually utilizes the SEARCH FEATURE.
    Two, Ive never been a follower and never will be. And for you to make a dumbass comment like that when you dont know shit about me shows your intelligence.
    Three, your ass cant spell for shit.
    And NO I WAS NOT just like you at one point because I would SEARCH for the answers to my questions before posting them up, & if I did post them up, it would be in a thread where the topic was already being discussed!
    We all have questions here and only know so much information, which is why we are here to share information. But there is an order to do that, that you need to follow. So get on board or GTFO!
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Now you can call me an ******!
    Last edited by mko; 02-11-2011 at 09:39 PM Reason: offensive language
    JDM Zenki Conversion

^Well said lol Feel better IVORY_G?

Auch!!!!

SOHC Turbo
    http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?52330-Isaurio-s-Turbo-Built-quot-4G64T-quot-Heavy-pics>My 4G64 Turbo Built

i call ******.. lol sorry Ivory i had too woohsahhh

the v6 t/b is a no modding swap you don't have to rewire anything thats if he didn't have the outlander one to begin with that is...

Quote Originally Posted by Galantman03 View Post
    ^Well said lol Feel better IVORY_G?
    A little...

Quote Originally Posted by Isaurio View Post
    Auch!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by deeznutz View Post
    i call ******.. lol sorry Ivory i had too woohsahhh
    LOL!
    JDM Zenki Conversion

SMH, youre a waste of time.
    Last edited by mko; 02-11-2011 at 09:42 PM
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    SMH, youre a waste of time.
    I love u dude no homo either!

This kid is going to be banned soon. U need to relax and stop calling out people.

SOHC Turbo

Quote Originally Posted by deeznutz View Post
    I love u dude no homo either!
    LMBO! Comedy!
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast