The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: megan racing seats?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 41

megan racing seats?

just dont know much about them or seats..? all i know make good coilovers an springs and nice exhusts and headers..but are there seatsgood? what im really asking are they fat boy approved lol......... my brother ha sparcos and i cant standsiting in them...

blue8g
    They make cheap knockoff stuff. Do you want to sit in something that was built to a price rather than built for quality?

there 200 and sparcos are 800? and i cant sit in them and feel good... im big i was seeng if they felt good... and megan is a well known name wtf is with u and fuckiin knock off shit every time u post... get over it man... everything made now is knock off... and dont say no this company make this 1st bla bla idc... man...

blue8g
    Quote Originally Posted by justin View Post
    there 200 and sparcos are 800? and i cant sit in them and feel good... im big i was seeng if they felt good... and megan is a well known name wtf is with u and fuckiin knock off shit every time u post... get over it man... everything made now is knock off... and dont say no this company make this 1st bla bla idc... man...
    Fine trust the cheap seats. WHEN (Not if) they shatter if you're in a crash you'll be glad you 'saved' $600.

And no Megan is not a well known name. Megan is a shitty Chinese/Taiwanese manufacturer.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    megan is well know but only for coilovers, springs and exhausts. besides those things i dont go for their products

corbeau seats are very comfortable as well. drove a type r civic with them this passed summer and loved them. the are around the 400-700 range
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

blue8g
    Quote Originally Posted by Galanttuner10 View Post
    megan is well know but only for coilovers, springs and exhausts. besides those things i dont go for their products

corbeau seats are very comfortable as well. drove a type r civic with them this passed summer and loved them. the are around the 400-700 range
    Corbeau is a good option.

+rep (if I can)

i know that brand is good for seats but im looking for some that feel good not only drivindown a track but oing like on 6-8 hr drives? something where i dont have pull over and let m ass take a break if u know what i mean... lol.... someone on a local forum was selling 2 of those seats for 250 for both... he needed the money and everything gone... part out.... but they wasnt universal

and yes price is a thing.... if i ha money to blow on my car like that it would but it is..... not everyone has extra money laying around to waste on 700 seats......

blue8g
    Money spent on things directly related to your safety = a waste

But overpaying for TE37's = Money well spent?

buy the 2 corbeau seat then they sell seat brackets for our cars for 99 a piece. so 250 for both then 200 for the direct bolt on brackets.. 450 is a great deal as most corbeau seats are 300 a piece then 200 for brackets thats 800 right there
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

blue8g
    Also: why do you need two racing seats? I mean unless you're building a show car or getting a stellar deal on two, there's no need.

Quote Originally Posted by blue8g View Post
    Also: why do you need two racing seats? I mean unless you're building a show car or getting a stellar deal on two, there's no need.
    he said the price for both so thats y i said 2. i plan on only getting one as the driver seat is ripped and i mostly drive alone
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR

blue8g
    Quote Originally Posted by Galanttuner10 View Post
    he said the price for both so thats y i said 2. i plan on only getting one as the driver seat is ripped and i mostly drive alone
    Exactly. If my passenger wants a baller seat. They can buy it

Quote Originally Posted by blue8g View Post
    Exactly. If my passenger wants a baller seat. They can buy it
    I lol'ed at that.

Watch the language n00b...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

language Jason!? LOL

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

i dont pay attenchin to that guy crap he says... admin abusing waste of breath....

to blue8g the seats are not for safty? belts and airbag is one reason im keeping my stock stearing wheel and not doing a aftermarket... and seatbelts i am upgradeing... and just cause you dont like them doesnt mean there shit nor does it mean their not worth it...... EVERY AFTERMARKET iteam u buy is a KNOCK OFF... just something for you to thnk about.....

and chris i will get those seats... and ill look for belts thanks for the help.... input was well needed.... cant wait c the galant in march....

i dont pay attenchin to that guy crap he says... admin abusing waste of breath....
    n00b user doesn't realize that typing doesn't require the use of breathing so how are you wasting one's breath?

Respect other people's opinion and stop with the language abuse.... Blue8g was only giving you his opinion and didn't attack you... he still even gave you helpful information...

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

i believe these are the seats ur interested in getting
    there not bad for the price, like the black ones
    Nobody built like u, u desighn ur self.

5spd swap
    full custom body conversion
    18x9 Works VS
    Big 16g evo3T next project

blue8g

to blue8g the seats are not for safty? belts and airbag is one reason im keeping my stock stearing wheel and not doing a aftermarket... and seatbelts i am upgradeing... and just cause you dont like them doesnt mean there shit nor does it mean their not worth it...... EVERY AFTERMARKET iteam u buy is a KNOCK OFF... just something for you to thnk about.....

and chris i will get those seats... and ill look for belts thanks for the help.... input was well needed.... cant wait c the galant in march....
    SEATS ARE FOR SAFETY. A PROPERLY DESIGNED SEAT WILL NOT SHATTER/BUCKLE IN THE EVENT OF A CRASH. A POORLY DESIGNED/CHEAP SEAT WILL.

I'm not going to bother arguing about knockoff parts with you because you've shown in many of your posts that you know nothing about real/knockoff parts, what quality parts, or even anything about cars.

I'm out of this thread. I tried to be polite with getting my point across. It didn't work. If you're not going to take people's advice don't bother making threads about it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast