The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: megan racing seats?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 41
    I agree with Blue, but those do look nice I'll admit. But I am a believer of getting top of the line or as close to it for essential parts, i.e. brakes, tires, engine things and so on. So in this case, with no real product knowledge of these I'd agree with Blue 100%

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Predat-R View Post
    i believe these are the seats ur interested in getting
    there not bad for the price, like the black ones
    hmm funny thing is, megans looks like these... did megan just slap a sticker on there? lol besides the chrome belt loops..

I woud personally rock with sparco if I had the money, but I don't so... Corbeau I think are the best bang for the buck lol

AWD Converted Forward Facing 6466 E85 EVO 8 ECU Powered 2003 Galant

if i ever do racing style seats which i may im going to get these

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

Quote Originally Posted by blue8g View Post
    SEATS ARE FOR SAFETY.
    Werd.

Seat belts and airbags are useless if the seat your sitting on shatters or flies out of the car.

Look into the Buddy club seats. There's two versions, the narrow and the wide. I've sat in the narrow and they are real snug really good for track days and spirited driving. I also dont mind them during long drives since I am not really expecting to build a race car for the street and be comfortable too. The buddy Clubs are at a good price without sacrificing quality IMO. The non-CF ones go for somewhere around $400 shipped on ebay.

If you want comfy buckets. Look into some EVO Recaros. If you shop around you can get them at pretty good prices and they will be QUALITY.
    Last edited by 4g63lover; 02-05-2011 at 02:19 PM
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

i agree i love sparcos but ones i seat in i did not like much... and megan are good for the price and well built...... something that will be nice to sit in not only at the track but 5-6 hr drives......

blue8g
    Quote Originally Posted by justin View Post
    megan are good for the price and well built
    LOL NO.

If you don't want to be uncomfortable keep your stock seats.

i would buti have 8 dogs.. and one got very hungry and eat my driver seat siding clean off lol...... so i have a metal bar on my back and shoulder now.... lol

junk yard? cheaper

AWD Converted Forward Facing 6466 E85 EVO 8 ECU Powered 2003 Galant

I have a nice set of stock 7g seats with brackets ill sell you cheap if you want them, 120 plus shipping they are gray cloth no rips or burns in them have all the brackets on them still all the wires for the seatbelt sensors just pulled them out cause I wrapped mine in leather katskinz a couple years ago. Let me know I ca get a shipping quote for you will be frate shipping.

Sent from my Grimproductions Samsung epic 4g of win

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    I lol at all of his threads!

Red Nuggets = BBQ Sauce on Chicken Nuggets! MMMM

My percasets are kicking in :D

^^^^lol

Blue i agree with you that alot of megans stuff is knockoffs. The only thing i know of that isnt is the 99-03 galant exhaust since nobody else makes it for them to knock off lol

BUt i would either go with EVO recaros, those corbue. BUt dont go elcheapo on a seat, it braces your body if you were to get into a accident, remebr your seatbelt attaches to the seat, if the seat move you are fucked.

well junkyards are all nasty i have one seat clean i dont wanta use it cause other car doesnt have a seat period... and just like look of the racing seats.. i wish i could get to FTO seats or GTO which ever ones i saw on another thread awhile back...

Dude, buy some Brides, those, plus the TE37s you want will make your car so baller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I'm just busting your balls, if you want "racing" seats, they cheapest legit ones will be some used evo 8 recaros, I'm looking at those right now and some used brides as well, just deciding whether Iwant to get two evo 8 seats for 400 or one used bride for 500. The point is, don't cheap out on stuff like seats, they are for safety. go on ebay, there are tons of evo seats for hella cheap.
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

yeah, PM 4GRIM, he has evo seats in his car, just some simple brackets are needed
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

get the evo 8 or better if the build is going to be on that level but if not then grab whatever this thread is another great one
    Nobody built like u, u desighn ur self.

5spd swap
    full custom body conversion
    18x9 Works VS
    Big 16g evo3T next project

Quote Originally Posted by Galant306m View Post
    if i ever do racing style seats which i may im going to get these

yo is that the cuda's cause im stalking a pair on ebay right now..........lol
    Nobody built like u, u desighn ur self.

5spd swap
    full custom body conversion
    18x9 Works VS
    Big 16g evo3T next project

I know that ur looking for racing seats, but have you givin any thought to the 3g eclipse leather seats? Real sporty and pretty nice. And just my advice, but i dont know whats quality seating and whats not. But some of these others do. But like u i have a small budget. Anything better than stock is good in my book. Lol. And since you dont seem to be too worried about what these guys think or say, just get what u want. These guys have given u a good warning, but lastly its ur descision.
    Currently on my 3rd 8G... Not giving up this time!

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    here are some more knock off's =]

http://www.jtrsport.com/products/Def...?cid=11&clev=0

i might get one of those Aero seats this year

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

blue8g
    Quote Originally Posted by Predat-R View Post
    yo is that the cuda's cause im stalking a pair on ebay right now..........lol
    Just a warning most of the Brides on eBay are Bride of Taiwan or Bride of Canada.

They buy the rights to the name and designs and cheap out on the materials

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast