The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Brides? Recaros? Buddy Clubs?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 42
    blue8g
    I guess that's true, Gradiation probably would work with the 8g interior and its assortment of greys lol

I know the red stitched would look sweet in my Integra :D

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blue8g View Post
    I know the red stitched would look sweet in my Integra :D
    When it looks like this one (better wheels though), yes it would.

blue8g
    Quote Originally Posted by RAZ_76 View Post
    When it looks like this one (better wheels though), yes it would.

lol. I can't believe they managed to integrate the stock style turn signals

I think ill either get the gradation and then start tracking down a grey interior or just get the black ones and reupholster the rest if the interior in black
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

yeah cept you cant see if its turning or not fromt he side..

anyway.. get the gray seat.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greddy View Post
    I think ill either get the gradation and then start tracking down a grey interior or just get the black ones and reupholster the rest if the interior in black
    If your going gradation, just go in 100% and buy the fabric from bride to re-upholster the door panels and center of the back seat to match. It will be worth it in the end, it will really tie it all together. Im still pissed that sparco jerked me on the material my seats are made from, I would have loved to do my rear seats in the same exact material to tie it all in.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

I get what you are saying stewi, but my car has a beige interior now so I'd need a grey dash and center console and what not, if I do the gradation I'll definitely get the Bride material for the doors and back seat, I was more talking about the color of the plastics and what not.

Recaro=evo X stock seat?

recaro made the stock seats for a lot of the evo models, earliest one I can think of is the evo 5 or evo 6,

one Bride Stradia goes for around $1700 at any reputable site, where are you getting them for $800??
    Last edited by xd_01; 02-07-2011 at 02:46 PM

There is a used pair on evolutionm, the guy wants 850 plus shipping for each, they're in 7/10 condition.

I personally like the bride with the red stitching.

There is a used pair on evolutionm, the guy wants 850 plus shipping for each, they're in 7/10 condition.
    lucky you

8th and 9th gen galants

blue8g
    It's not some crazy deal

Used seats usually go for roughly that

if your talking about Evokid those are Vios III arent they? Those are fixed back seats and half the price of the Stradia.

Just a thought, the EVO X seats are hot (i think) and kinda look like the Bride Vorga and Cuga and the Recaro Sportster CS seat which there probaly modeled after anyway.

Dont the X's have side airbags in them? I mean, you dont have to/cant wire them up anyway, but its added weight for a race car

I don't want heavy seats the point is to lose weight

i didnt know the X's had airbags, that does defeat the whole purpose. if you want light then fixed back is the way to go but may be uncomfortable for daily commutes.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    I get what you are saying stewi, but my car has a beige interior now so I'd need a grey dash and center console and what not, if I do the gradation I'll definitely get the Bride material for the doors and back seat, I was more talking about the color of the plastics and what not.
    Its easy to change the dash and console color though. Look at my interior, that stuff is all painted with SEM color coat, if you do a good prep on it and just use care not to hit stuff into it, it will hold up really well.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

i seen on here that someone used that black shoe polish with a foam applicator on their dash to change the color.i dont remember what it was under on here though.
    Last edited by galantlvr34; 02-08-2011 at 11:12 AM

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast