The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: What do ya think?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 21

What do ya think?

All bigger pics are a couple years old. the last pics are my latest.
    Here's what she looked like after i banged her up a little bit. lol right after i got my license.

Next is a little paint and a advanced auto parts muffler. and i think some streetglow decals too from them as well. lol

Here is the most recent pics of my g. taken about 2 weeks ago. removed streetglow and switched out muffler as well. (skunk2)

Here's my lil Domo scaring ppl away trying to steal my gas lol

If you can't see i have a Spocker Shocker in my back window. I'm lowering my g next sunday.. I'll post up pics after i get it lowered. hopefully i'll get some negative camber all around. make it look a lil stanced. but we'll see. But let me know what you guys think of it.

UpDaTeD!! new from March 5th, 2011....
    Megan Lowering Springs:

DDMTuning 10,000K hi/lo HIDs.

NeW after a bath...

Last edited by galant108; 03-16-2011 at 01:42 AM
    2000 G-lant ES

nice job on the fix! Time to repaintt!! =)

IMMORTALIZED CUSTOMS
    Sid Mundo Production

blue8g

^^ dick

keep workin on it. it's a work in progress bro

IMMORTALIZED CUSTOMS
    Sid Mundo Production

^^^no need to call people dicks when they just stated what they think. This is the interwebs. If he posts it, it is open to ridicule or postive.

But i agree with blue

The things that really killed it for me was the autozone muffler, streetglow stickers. And hazy tinted tails

Experienced TGC Member johnygezony's Avatar
    IMO the muffler is very 10 years ago and the street glow sticker rather ridiculous. If you want your car to look clean, then save some money and start looking for wheels and get some lowering springs and go from there.

Quote Originally Posted by bobmundo123 View Post
    Like he said, it's a working progress. But I have to agree with the others, Advance Auto Parts is not the source for modifiying cars but you're young and don't have an active budget to work on so I suggest you learn it the hard way and hear what the others are gonna say.

trust me the street glow has been removed and now a skunk2 muffler. and no need for me the get mad about blue8g i didn't specify only positive responces. if he doesn't like it he doesn't have to click on this thread again. lol and yeah hopefully shooting to paint front this spring/summer. thanks.
    2000 G-lant ES

Quote Originally Posted by johnygezony View Post
    IMO the muffler is very 10 years ago and the street glow sticker rather ridiculous. If you want your car to look clean, then save some money and start looking for wheels and get some lowering springs and go from there.
    i have both. rims: the last few pics there isn't stock steelies on it. and lowering sunday.
    2000 G-lant ES

Quote Originally Posted by mrg7243 View Post
    ^^^no need to call people dicks when they just stated what they think. This is the interwebs. If he posts it, it is open to ridicule or postive.

But i agree with blue

The things that really killed it for me was the autozone muffler, streetglow stickers. And hazy tinted tails
    removed both streetglow n muffler. i agree with the tails. they honestly look horrible. going to junk yard localy to see if i can find some.
    2000 G-lant ES

It's coming along man. Looks good, just keep it up. What size rims are you running?

I'd clear the tails (if you haven't already) and shine them up. I need to do mine soon too.

Keep it up bro
    -Andrew

good progress so far your taking a step in the right direction now

Quote Originally Posted by DTP View Post
    It's coming along man. Looks good, just keep it up. What size rims are you running?

I'd clear the tails (if you haven't already) and shine them up. I need to do mine soon too.

Keep it up bro
    i'm running 15x6.5 with 195/65(or55)/R15. leaning towards 65s but can't remember and don't feel like running out side because i just got home from work. thanks for the support guys. greatly apreciated. and yes i do want to purchase some stock tails or try to get the paint off the ones i own now. everytime i go to the car wash i try to spray off as much as i can. lol i'll post pics after lowering and someday soon paint i hope. also what grit sand paper would you suggest to take the shitastic paint off my tails? i tried 2000 with soapy water. but didn't get the job done. just gave me an arm work out and made them smooth lol. thanks in advance.
    Last edited by galant108; 03-01-2011 at 09:36 PM
    2000 G-lant ES

Quote Originally Posted by bobmundo123 View Post
    ^^ dick

thanks alot sid. sorry i was lookin through a couple threads. saw you had some problems with your white g. hope things go alot better with the black one. i'd love to see a matte black (or any color) g. good luck!
    2000 G-lant ES

Quote Originally Posted by galant108 View Post
    i'm running 15x6.5 with 195/65(or55)/R15. leaning towards 65s but can't remember and don't feel like running out side because i just got home from work. thanks for the support guys. greatly apreciated. and yes i do want to purchase some stock tails or try to get the paint off the ones i own now. everytime i go to the car wash i try to spray off as much as i can. lol i'll post pics after lowering and someday soon paint i hope. also what grit sand paper would you suggest to take the shitastic paint off my tails? i tried 2000 with soapy water. but didn't get the job done. just gave me an arm work out and made them smooth lol. thanks in advance.
    195/65R15 is the correct size tire for 15" wheels.

Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1 View Post
    195/65R15 is the correct size tire for 15" wheels.
    thanks. lol
    2000 G-lant ES

Looks good and your starting, keep up the good work and with the mods you have planned or coming, just send pics so we can see your progress....

look good

You have a great color to start with. Take care of it and it will return the favor.
    '99 5-Speed GTZ: Forged 3.6L 6G74T 6764 E85
    2017: 552whp/562wtq SBE on 19psi
    '02 Eclipse GT: 6G72 M/T-swapped Daily Driver
    '10 Endeavor: 6G75 AWD Family-mobile

It honestly doesn't look too bad I personally like the tails.. But that's just me haha.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast