The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: I need some advice

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 23 of 23
    I need some help again for anyone that can. One thing that really drives me crazy about these subs in the trunk rattle. I've put foam behind my license plate but it still had a horrible rattle to it. Will dynamat stop it? because I truly have no clue what is rattling and I really just want it to quit any input would be greatly appreciated.

Boy: Wanna have sex?

Girl: Wanna listen Deadmau5?

Boy: Wanna do both?

*30 mins later*

Cop: So you're saying she just exploded?

Quote Originally Posted by ichbindasgehirn View Post
    I need some help again for anyone that can. One thing that really drives me crazy about these subs in the trunk rattle. I've put foam behind my license plate but it still had a horrible rattle to it. Will dynamat stop it? because I truly have no clue what is rattling and I really just want it to quit any input would be greatly appreciated.
    Dynamat is good, it comes in different thicknesses. Also check the wiring for the 6x9's if you still have them hooked up. Sometimes the connector will sit in an area that it will rattle. Other than that start tapping around back there to see if you can find a rattle. If not, yeah, some dynamat should work well. Just make sure you check out the rear speakers.. grilles and all. If it's not the license plate that's usually what it is.

Effort and courage are not enough, without purpose and direction.

Sweet, I'll get that checked out. How much do you think it will cost to dynamat my trunk?

Boy: Wanna have sex?

Girl: Wanna listen Deadmau5?

Boy: Wanna do both?

*30 mins later*

Cop: So you're saying she just exploded?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12