The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: DDM H.I.D.s

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 27

DDM H.I.D.s

I'm ordering the Raptor HID kit from ddmtuning.com. just wondering if anyone has purchased from them or anything. all together for the kit and shipping to my house i paid $67.xx. i'll post pics when i recieve them and install them. a few friends of mine have them as well and no problems yet. and they also have lifetime warranty.
    2000 G-lant ES

If you would have searched its been said over and over again

I myself have bought atleast 20 sets of the DDM raptor HID kits for myself and installed them on other peoples cars, great for the price, no problems, easy to install, and warrantied, what else could anyone want?

Stays Flossin'

i just put in the 6000k 55 watt kit for my lows i love em so much i immediatly ordered the fogs! easy to install and good value.

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    i think that's what most people on here bought it from them. i got mine from them

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    got mine from there. My driver's side bulb will fire, then fail on the first start of the day about 50% of the time.

otherwise, good cheap HIDs

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    really? first time i turn them on, they light up real bight, get real dim, then get brighter as they warm up. maybe your is defective =[

never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by beam514 View Post
    got mine from there. My driver's side bulb will fire, then fail on the first start of the day about 50% of the time.

otherwise, good cheap HIDs
    Did you get the relay harness? my 55 watt kit is running without them flawlessly but i got the harness for the fogs on account of the super thin gauge wiring.

yeah I was thinking about giving them a call. I've been so busy with school work lately though.. I haven't gotten around to it. I was also going to try just switching the bulbs to check if the problem is the bulb or the ballast.

yeah I was thinking about giving them a call. I've been so busy with school work lately though.. I haven't gotten around to it. I was also going to try just switching the bulbs to check if the problem is the bulb or the ballast.
    My drivers side socket failed using a 55 watt halogen about a year ago maybe yours is going also? I Replaced it for about $6 if i remember correctly.

55w Lows 5200K 35W Highs 6000k 35w Fogs 3500k All working flawlessly, except fogs which were taken off car after the accident.

All ddm digital ballasts.

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    I had that problem before with my O-nex's, took it back & IIRC it was the ballast they swapped out for me.
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

I had that problem before with my O-nex's, took it back & IIRC it was the ballast they swapped out for me.
    hm I'll have to give them a call then

Always make sure when you put them in and turn them on for the first time that you leave them on for atleast 5 minutes to burn in to full color. If not the 3k's can turn green, 8ks white, 5ks look yellow etc.

Stays Flossin'

Quote Originally Posted by Kouki View Post
    Always make sure when you put them in and turn them on for the first time that you leave them on for atleast 5 minutes to burn in to full color. If not the 3k's can turn green, 8ks white, 5ks look yellow etc.
    I never heard of that before. Thanks for the info! I wish ddm would have told me that before I put mine in. Lol. They seem to be the right color but I would've been pissed if my 6000k's turned into 4300k's

Quote Originally Posted by Kouki View Post
    If you would have searched its been said over and over again

I myself have bought atleast 20 sets of the DDM raptor HID kits for myself and installed them on other peoples cars, great for the price, no problems, easy to install, and warrantied, what else could anyone want?
    sorry man. just wanted to get word out if some ppl didn't know. my bad.
    2000 G-lant ES

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    my DDM slim ballast recently died, emailed for a replacement and got no response

this maybe a little OT but has anyone gotten the 12000K kit because Some look purple, which is what I want but some look just deep blue. I really want to have some HIDs that stick out from the rest you know?

Boy: Wanna have sex?

Girl: Wanna listen Deadmau5?

Boy: Wanna do both?

*30 mins later*

Cop: So you're saying she just exploded?

What about being able to see? There really isn't a point going past 6000k when it comes to HID's. Don't forget that the lower the Kelvin the brighter the lights. 4300k for heads, 3000k for fogs.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    Yeah I got the 3k's in my projector fogs and the 4500's in my projector headlights, love them both. Both kits are the 35W with the really slim ballast.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

So the Ebay projectors take H1s and what do the stock fogs take?

Boy: Wanna have sex?

Girl: Wanna listen Deadmau5?

Boy: Wanna do both?

*30 mins later*

Cop: So you're saying she just exploded?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast