The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 2 questions dealing with headlights and rims...please help

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
    lechero4u

2 questions dealing with headlights and rims...please help

1 question is, Are there any aftermarket Projector Headlights for the 9G Galant? I've searched the internet inside out and cant find anything.

2nd question, i bought my ralliart 07 at a used dealership. I fucked up by not bringing a mechanic with me to check it out and now i have to foot a few bills to repair a few issues. But my main issue has been the damn fucked up rims the car came with. I really wish it had brought the original 7 spoke rims that were stock on the ralliart but oh well. I wanted to buy them from my dealership but apparently they are 362 a pop without the tires. Anyone know where i can purchase these at a lower price? Or perhaps used in good condition?

Thanks in advance!

check out club4g.org alot the the eclispe guys sell their rims all the time
    04 GTS 9G

FoR Sale:
    2004-2006 Fog Lights $50
    shoot me a pm

There's no aftermarket headlights out there for the 9g. All you can do is swap out the stock reflector headlights for the projectors or vice versa. Beyond that you can make some eyelids out of fiberglass or even buy some projectors that are off of a wrecked BMW or Audi or something and then do a retrofit to your headlights. That's what I did with my fog lights and then put HID's in them.

As far as the wheels... yeah you're always going to get raped at the dealership. At that price you might as well buy some aftermarket rims. There's plenty of after market rims that are nice and cheaper than those. Just depends on your budget. Try discount tire or tire rack.

For future reference, even a lot of the small time dealers offer free carfax with their used cars. Once they have an account, they do so much business with carfax they pay about $1 per car. Any place that doesn't offer free carfax isn't worth doing business with and is obviously hiding something.