The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Radar detectors!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 25 of 25
    Quote Originally Posted by Davidline View Post
    Geez, sounds like it's more trouble than just driving safely around cop areas.

I'm sure most of new jersey-ers and NY'ers here have noticed those "Spot" areas where there will be one 100%...

In anyways, you just gotta be smart about these things, I get lots of cops that sniff around when they potentially see me speeding or something but get disinterested because I am awesome :P
    Same here... they still camp in the same spot on or not even be there on the 87 or i-95

"Triangle Circle Triangle Square"

really? i thought only jamers were illegal in Cali but radar detectors as well? i know the dmv code says something about devices that interfere with the cop's detectors are illegal.

There is an area down here that I honestly have never went past when someone isn't pulled over.. It's constant and kind of ridiculous at a point.. I mean really they are constantly sitting there and I flipped shit today when a cop flipped his lights on behind me then changed lanes. Had to change my drawers.

Quote Originally Posted by ILLogical View Post
    There is an area down here that I honestly have never went past when someone isn't pulled over.. It's constant and kind of ridiculous at a point.. I mean really they are constantly sitting there and I flipped shit today when a cop flipped his lights on behind me then changed lanes. Had to change my drawers.
    Why would you get so scared just because a cop turned his lights on behind you? Unless you had something on you that you shouldn't have...

Effort and courage are not enough, without purpose and direction.

i get the same fealing even though i am legal and nothing on me, its just the hastle and time consuming that gets me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12