The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: muffler and exhaust tip

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 28

muffler and exhaust tip

Im tired of my rusty ass muffler and exhaust... Where can i get a good one for mitsu galant 07 ES version. I dont want it too loud just sweet sounding vroom vroom lol
    9th Generation Mitsubishi G
    TGC Texas Chapter

Friends don't let friends drive stock. Ever

yeah magnaflow will give the vroom sound you want without being to loud.

Please send me direct links. I have a knack for ordering wrong items lol.
    TGC Texas Chapter

is your car a 4 cylinder or 6 cylinder?

4 cylinder I4
    TGC Texas Chapter

Quote Originally Posted by galantlvr34 View Post
    yeah magnaflow will give the vroom sound you want without being to loud.
    Very true... a nice low classy rumble. Nothing obnoxious like you hear on a honda civic.

ok are you looking for just a muffler or the whole exhaust?

Uhm send both... I want the visible fat thing and the long thing stuck to it changed the visible thing that sticks out under car haha. Im not a car guy.
    TGC Texas Chapter

ok it sounds like you want a catback exhaust system.

Yea that link me.
    TGC Texas Chapter

Are you wanting performance improvements as well or just sound and cosmetic improvements?

Quote Originally Posted by tr1kst4nce View Post
    Are you wanting performance improvements as well or just sound and cosmetic improvements?
    i am having a hard time finding a catback exhaust for him.i guess he wants the whole exhaust.

Yeah but, if he just wants sound and not performance, and he's not much of a car guy (no offense)... just a muffler with a nice tip would work.

More than likely he'll have to get under there and meassure whats already there to get the right size/dimensions to replace the muffler because magnaflow has alot of different options.

Yeah but, if he just wants sound and not performance, and he's not much of a car guy (no offense)... just a muffler with a nice tip would work.

More than likely he'll have to get under there and meassure whats already there to get the right size/dimensions to replace the muffler because magnaflow has alot of different options.
    yeah he doesnt even know the terms.i only see mufflers i guess because it is to new yet.so he doesnt really have a option except a muffler.i think he just wants sound.

yeah he doesnt even know the terms.i only see mufflers i guess because it is to new yet.so he doesnt really have a option except a muffler.i think he just wants sound.
    That's ok, he'll learn just like the rest of us have, no big deal. But yes Magnaflow doesn't have an actual exhaust system for the 9g's.

He'll have to do some measuring and find the closest fit for the muffler. At least this way it will be cheaper, and their mufflers have a lifetime warranty.

That's ok, he'll learn just like the rest of us have, no big deal. But yes Magnaflow doesn't have an actual exhaust system for the 9g's.

He'll have to do some measuring and find the closest fit for the muffler. At least this way it will be cheaper, and their mufflers have a lifetime warranty.
    yeah thats true.he will deffinantly have to measure the length and width and find the closest one to his and put a tip on it.he might be interested in one of these too,i dont really know exactly what he is looking for.
    http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/se...0)&No=0&Npp=10

he might be interested in one of these too,i dont really know exactly what he is looking for.
    http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/se...0)&No=0&Npp=10
    Personally, I wouldn't go with off name brand stuff. With things like that you get what you pay for. Magnaflow is top of the line, they're a USA company, they're customer service is great and so are their warranties. My opinion... spend the extra 100-150 on a Magnaflow. It will probably last longer too.

Personally, I wouldn't go with off name brand stuff. With things like that you get what you pay for. Magnaflow is top of the line, they're a USA company, they're customer service is great and so are their warranties. My opinion... spend the extra 100-150 on a Magnaflow. It will probably last longer too.
    yeah thats true but it is hard to tell what he is looking for.flowmaster mufflers are good too.

Oh... almost forgot. If you get one, and I remember correctly, Magnaflows take about 500-600 miles to fully break in and get the most sound out of the muffler because of the stuff in it that eat up the acoustics. They sound nice.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast