The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Projector headlights black 99-02 galant

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 39 of 39
    aftermarketgalant
    1st. thanks for re-posting what i wrote i seriously appreciated that
    2nd.i was not saying i like galants more then anyone i would hope you all have
    that same love as i do for them and i respect that to the fullest!!!!
    3rd.yeah i gotcha my lights will arrive monday then i will add it to the already posted
    thread about the projector lights..
    4th.this was my first post thats why i apologized before anyone posted anything about it, i had to learn the fonts and stuff on here..
    5th.im here to help anyone as much as possible and to learn as much as possible from you guys, i have alot of good knowledge about cars in general especially galant's thats my main priority.

p.s. thanks to everyone who understand's we [[stand]] and [[ride]] together...now like the guy said lets move on and get back into gear about galantsss...

I'd like to get a set of these for my 8G.

they should mount rite up there with no modifications. U just have to do a littke bit of wiring thats all. At least thats what mine did. So you shouldnt have any trouble either

Hopefully it should be too painful to wire in the halos.

Any updates?
    -Andrew

aftermarketgalant
    hey sorry ive been extremely busy lately...but here are two decent pictures not to good on the quality,my phone sucks at taking pic's...but beside's that they did mount up perfect just like the o.e.m. headlights and look great still haven't wired the l.e.d. bulb's or halo's yet im still debating...these things come with a set of h.i.d.s also and are pretty dang bright...but i need the blue one's asap they look much better then yellow bulbs...other then that im very satisfied with the headlights it deff helped the overall appearance of my G.

aftermarketgalant

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

aftermarketgalant

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    you need to use phpbb code here, html doesn't work. I'll post the image for you. But basically if you want the full size image, you get the direct URL of the image and paste inside of [*img] here [/img] without the *.

edit: oops you already got the first pic

aftermarketgalant
    hey here's some better pic's...i finally got a new cell phone + higher megapixel's...
    [img]file:///C:/Users/Owner/Documents/YA-BOii-JAY/YA%20BOII%20JAY%20PICTURE'S/mits%201.jpg[img] [img]file:///C:/Users/Owner/Documents/YA-BOii-JAY/YA%20BOII%20JAY%20PICTURE'S/mits%202.jpg[img] [img]file:///C:/Users/Owner/Documents/YA-BOii-JAY/YA%20BOII%20JAY%20PICTURE'S/mits%203.jpg[img]

aftermarketgalant
    [/img] file:///C:/Users/Owner/Documents/YA-BOii-JAY/YA%20BOII%20JAY%20PICTURE'S/mits%201.jpg[img] [img]file:///C:/Users/Owner/Documents/YA-BOii-JAY/YA%20BOII%20JAY%20PICTURE'S/mits%202.jpg [/img]

aftermarketgalant
    [img][img]

[img][img]

aftermarketgalant
    [/img] [/img]

aftermarketgalant
    and i gotta post one of my TYC tail's
    [[here they are]] how many of you guy's got them or had them before..?

[/IMG][URL=http://img87.imageshack.us/i/mits4.jpg/]

are those the carbon tyc or the blacks?... I got a set of the carbon tails on my 03
    T.I. 04 BUILD YOUR OWN

It looks good :) any night pictures with the beams on?

aftermarketgalant
    here's a decent night pic the led's are actually the best thing about em..i thought the halo's would be but they aren't that bright,still looks good in person though im very satisfied honestly guy's...

aftermarketgalant
    the left halo lights all the way the picture just looks that way trust me

aftermarketgalant
    heres the lights on in the day time...and yes they are carbon fiber tyc tails..got the l.e.d.s and halo's wired to the parking lights...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12