The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: SOFL meet

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 54
    Ok. so are we all still good this friday? any ideas what time?

what are you guys doing this friday? when and where is the meet
    4g64DeT 1st evo ecu powered automatic (5 speed now baby)
    BIG 16G Boosted|custom dp|megan racing catback|Deleted Cat|stock dsm manifold|450cc Blues|190lph walbro|evo fuel rail + fpr|greddy type rs bov|evo uicp|Gen FMIC|Custom LICP|Evo cf hood|cf trunk|cyber body kit|motegi dp6 gunmetal 18"|AGXs|Tein S techs|14 psi |5 yrs boosted

depending were you guys do the one in april im down.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnathansgalant View Post
    what are you guys doing this friday? when and where is the meet
    Well the plan was to just go to mall of the Americas to see a movie, just to get together. Try and make it if you can man. Nothing too big probably just a few of us from what ive heard. But try and go. Im new and it would be cool to see some of the other g's around here, has anybody told whokilledhoughes?

i dont think he will go but ill call him tomorrow and see.. I dunno if i will go i get off at 7:30 on friday althought i work near the airport down in doral too so if i bring my car to work ill head out. Whos gonna be going so far.
    BIG 16G Boosted|custom dp|megan racing catback|Deleted Cat|stock dsm manifold|450cc Blues|190lph walbro|evo fuel rail + fpr|greddy type rs bov|evo uicp|Gen FMIC|Custom LICP|Evo cf hood|cf trunk|cyber body kit|motegi dp6 gunmetal 18"|AGXs|Tein S techs|14 psi |5 yrs boosted

Okay just to clarify for everyone whose confused. This Friday is a MINI meet at the Mall of Americas to watch the Adjustment Bureau and the "REAL" meet is for next month for the Fast5 movie. Also the April meet gives everyone time to prepare and it will be at the same location as the mini meet. I will be going to the April meet not this weekend meet. If your still lost just PM me for details.

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

Quote Originally Posted by youngfab59 View Post
    Okay just to clarify for everyone whose confused. This Friday is a MINI meet at the Mall of Americas to watch the Adjustment Bureau and the "REAL" meet is for next month for the Fast5 movie. Also the April meet gives everyone time to prepare and it will be at the same location as the mini meet. I will be going to the April meet not this weekend meet. If your still lost just PM me for details.
    yes

bro i hope you can make it galant305, been wanting to see your car since i first joined, john where do you work at? your around my area.. I looked up the movie and the times havent come out yet for friday but as soon as they come out we gotta set the time

-Danny
    Quote Originally Posted by deeznutz View Post
    Ally and her whip a day helps keep the drama away!

Ill drive down to go i havent got to meet some of you yet. And come on johnny boy you can make it too ;)..

Anyways i get off work at 5 pm what time are we meeting?

You can also call or txt me on my cell 954-663-7077
    Last edited by Dotd0t; 03-01-2011 at 07:39 AM

3.5 Powered 8g
    In Progress.

lets go i like this, this little mini meet is growing.. are you gonna come out to the april one as well dotdot?

-Danny

Paul wont make it he is busy

is that for both or just fridays?

-Danny

Sarasota!

Ill Be there If I have replaced my front end by then

Just friday prolly

friday for me for now.

3.5 Powered 8g
    In Progress.

alright cool, i updated the 1st post, went onto fandango and you cant buy ticekts online for this theatre, if im right we had this problem last time as well. I dont know what you guys wanna do about the time and stuff cause i still dont see info on the movie.

-Danny

well im going to assume that the showings will start at like 7, so what about 830 9 to meet up in the parking lot

I wont have a bumper it looks like but ill show

i would say we meet up around 7 so like that we can see the cars a bit with the little day light thats left, and watch the movie around 8-830 or whenever is the closest showing.. but then again traffic might suck i dont know

-Danny

well I can be there at 7. Why dont we start then and just wait for everyone whos gonna show then hit up the movies.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast