The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: My location is Classified

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Showing results 61 to 69 of 69

Icon12

Quote Originally Posted by oakrdrs187 View Post
    Maybe he need a lil rep, I know I would be skeptical in marketplace if you aren't lean and green.

I am not here for the market place. I am here to learn about 8G's. I could really careless about the marketplace. For what I see, there aren't too many Las Vegas 8G's in here. There are a few but the market place wouldn't be productive for me. So it looks like on 21 March 2011 my restrictions should be lifted.

Icon14

Or these staggered VS-XX 18x8.5 width up front, 18x9.5 on rear.

Fenders will need rolling to fit.

Everyone is entitled to there opinion, but there are some very generous prices for some good parts. Any one reading this check out Isaurio, his stuff is still up.

Well I have just acquired another car. It is a 1998 BMW 325i. Since I have had to wait for 50 posts and 30 days just to access other sections to post it...I am dropping my Galant to nothing more than the commuter car and will look at building my Bummer. It's been fun.

*** Feel free to delete this account as I won't be coming back ***
    Last edited by The Moofia Mob; 03-11-2011 at 10:06 AM

Not coming back? And you bought an older model Bimmer? This sounds awfully familiar...

Tell you what, I will give you some green street creds for being a good sport & willing to learn because I like that in people (no homo).

Therefore, I shall bestow you with a new title and the new title shall be named....

Bloody Arro II

Nah, J/K about the 2nd part but good luck on the bimmer and keep the G maintained :)
    Last edited by G-spot; 03-11-2011 at 10:20 AM

who cares! the beamer is going to rape him anyways not worth the headache for the model he mentioned.
    Nobody built like u, u desighn ur self.

5spd swap
    full custom body conversion
    18x9 Works VS
    Big 16g evo3T next project

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

If he was that concerned about not being able to access the FS section that he couldn't wait, then thats all he was here for.

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    Not coming back? And you bought an older model Bimmer? This sounds awfully familiar...

Tell you what, I will give you some green street creds for being a good sport & willing to learn because I like that in people (no homo).

Therefore, I shall bestow you with a new title and the new title shall be named....

Bloody Arro II

Nah, J/K about the 2nd part but good luck on the bimmer and keep the G maintained :)

OT: What happened with you and Bloody Arro?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    -Andrew

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234