The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New Member

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 28

i just joined TGC today. i have a 94 Galant ES with a 96 engine. i have only done exterior things nothing to the engine other than K&N air intake. i want to upload a picture of my galant can anyone help me?

Hop onto www.photobucket.com or the image hoster of your choice. Upload the picture from your computer. The image hosting site should provide that picture with an image code. Use that code here and we'll be able to take a look at your galant!

Welcome to TGC! Hope that helped.

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

Welcome!

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

[IMG][/IMG]

What do you think?

I'm an 8G guy all the way, but damn that's a vicious ass 7 from what I can see...love that color cuz.

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

welcome to tgc!! the car looks good.

im not a big fan of my rims. they are 18" but for some reason the car makes them look small. im looking for black rims that are lighter than the pnes i have. someone hit me in the drivers side rear corner and drove off.

Nice car man. Good work and welcome to TGC

The key to Immortality is first living a life worth remembering.

Welcome to TGC !

I think the rim design makes your rims look small. Seriously.

Very clean and very nice looking g though! Don't get many clean 7g's around here much on the new member section.

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

Quote Originally Posted by Acidrain620 View Post
    im not a big fan of my rims. they are 18" but for some reason the car makes them look small. im looking for black rims that are lighter than the pnes i have. someone hit me in the drivers side rear corner and drove off.
    yeah rims are alright but i see what you are saying about them looking small.black rims will deffinantly look good.that sucks about the hit and run though.were you able to get their license plate number?

Looks pretty good. Ya the rims do look really small for 18s.they arnt my style though. Like the overall look of the car though.

Quote Originally Posted by wetamup2k3g View Post
    Oh, and sometimes the fat guy can lay the pipe. Just saying.....

no i was not in the car when it happened.. i cant find any rims that i like that wont look small on my car. i have been on tire reack and discount tire for rims. even pepboys and andys auto sports and cant find any i like.
    What i have done so far is a 96 engine with 50k miles on it. rebuilt the trans. K&N air intake (thinking of looking for a cold air intake) new shocks struts brakes rims tires paint. put spoiler on myself. obviously the body kit. new exhaust. after market stereo system. i am uncertain what direction i want to head in. i wanna do more performance stuff but not sure where to start or if i should work on the interior first to make the whole car flow 1st.

no i was not in the car when it happened.. i cant find any rims that i like that wont look small on my car. i have been on tire reack and discount tire for rims. even pepboys and andys auto sports and cant find any i like.
    What i have done so far is a 96 engine with 50k miles on it. rebuilt the trans. K&N air intake (thinking of looking for a cold air intake) new shocks struts brakes rims tires paint. put spoiler on myself. obviously the body kit. new exhaust. after market stereo system. i am uncertain what direction i want to head in. i wanna do more performance stuff but not sure where to start or if i should work on the interior first to make the whole car flow 1st.
    that sucks dude.on both of those websites you can see what they look like on the car.if you want a cold air intake you have to make it,there is one for sale on here though but you wont be able to see it yet but i could help you out with that if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by galantlvr34 View Post
    that sucks dude.on both of those websites you can see what they look like on the car.if you want a cold air intake you have to make it,there is one for sale on here though but you wont be able to see it yet but i could help you out with that if you want.
    how can you help me with that? and do you think the cold air intake would be better than the K&N short ram air intake?

how can you help me with that? and do you think the cold air intake would be better than the K&N short ram air intake?
    i could post the picture so you can see it and the members user name in a pm.it might give you a couple more hp.do you get a lot of rain or snow where you live though?

Quote Originally Posted by galantlvr34 View Post
    i could post the picture so you can see it and the members user name in a pm.it might give you a couple more hp.do you get a lot of rain or snow where you live though?
    right now i am transfering from groton ct to portsmouth nh then to norfolk va. i can get a bypass valve probably from aem that will solve any water issue into the intake.

right now i am transfering from groton ct to portsmouth nh then to norfolk va. i can get a bypass valve probably from aem that will solve any water issue into the intake.
    oh wow you are all over the place.i will send the info for it to you.

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    nice 7g, welcome

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast