The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New Member

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 28 of 28
    You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    welcome! nice 7G you got there. The fitment of that front bumper looks spot on from what I can see. IMO, some black mesh would finish it off nicely.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    ^ i think the chrome is perfect for the color of the car

my 2 favorite colors are black and neon green. i really wanted to paint the car black and have neon green mesh with black chrome rims and neon green lip. paint calipers and drums neon green. also engine bay black with chrome and green accents. just not sure how to go about everyhting.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    Please leave the car the color it is with that chrome. They may be your favorite colors, but you'll hate your self for switching it to your combo. Photoshop it first and look at it EVERY day.

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidrain620 View Post
    my 2 favorite colors are black and neon green. i really wanted to paint the car black and have neon green mesh with black chrome rims and neon green lip. paint calipers and drums neon green. also engine bay black with chrome and green accents. just not sure how to go about everyhting.
    uh oh this is sounding all too familiar lol
    I love green too, but there's some places it (in my opinion) where it shouldn't be. Green mesh will be pushing it I think. You might be able to pull it off, but I really have no idea. Black wheels with green lip doesn't sound bad. Green drum brakes.. no bueno. No offense to you, but the people here will mostly laugh at painted drum brakes (it has happened many times in the past with other colors). Do a brake conversion to calipers and rotors, then you can make them green :)

I am also new and welcome to the community.

i was going to try and start on the interior and do it black and green but not sure where to start. was thinking about some racing seats probably black and green harnesess. was going to keep stock dash and door panels as they are already black but accent pieces in green. also thinking about deleting the rear seat due to the fact if anyone is in there the rear drags and hits tires.

Experienced TGC Member
    Welcome to the site
    ASE Certified Master Automotive Tech
    2000 Galant ES = Daily Driver
    1996 Galant Turbo + 5 speed & lsd = fun ****SOLD****
    1992 Galant VR-4 #372/1000 Kensington Grey ***SOLD***

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12