The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: belt tensioner??

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
    hrdfrntr95

belt tensioner??

hey guys....now that the car is running and driving again im gona start going thru and doing some repairs on minor stuff and have a question.

i see this tensioner that looks like its for the ac belt that is bad but i cant seem to find it on oreillys website.

any ideas as to what its called or a part number or does someone have one laying around?

im also trying to find the stereo surround piece and the cup holders. the guy that installed the stereo in this car broke all that up and it looks like crap. just wondering if someone has a spare or something.

thanks

Hit the junkyards or post in the WTB (want to buy) section at the bottom of the forums page for the ac tensioner, cup holder and trim pieces. I parted out a 95s a while back and will take a look to see if I hung on to those pieces.
    jjj
    98 ES (5 spd), 94 GS (5 spd), 94 ES (rebuilt auto), 92 Toyota 4X4, 81 KZ550 A2, 67 Mercedes 250S, 58 Mercedes 190SL

try rockauto.com

oakrdrs187,
    Rock auto has some great prices but their shipping costs are a killer. 94 GS Front bumper cover for only $35 is a phenomenal price but shipping to me in MT is $150. Thanks for the suggestion parts source.

Another online parts place is http://www.carpartswholesale.com Turns out they charge $104 for shipping a front bumper cover but charge $85 for the cover plus a $25 handling fee so Rock auto is actually cheaper even with their high shipping charges. , jjj
    Last edited by eksz; 02-27-2011 at 12:31 AM
    jjj
    98 ES (5 spd), 94 GS (5 spd), 94 ES (rebuilt auto), 92 Toyota 4X4, 81 KZ550 A2, 67 Mercedes 250S, 58 Mercedes 190SL

I don't think I would use them for body parts and panels, that I would say salvage yard or eBay they sometimes have free shipping as long as you buy. I have used Rockauto for motor mounts and that idler pulley on our power steering pump bracket, Shipping wasn't too bad For those smaller parts.