The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: GTZ Journey BeginZ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 26 of 26
    Enough with the "...". Albeit a bad lung no one talks like that so don't type like it ether, it's annoying as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvertune View Post
    Enough with the "...". Albeit a bad lung no one talks like that so don't type like it ether, it's annoying as hell.
    ... albeit a bad lung?
    lol.. k ... i may use periods.. but at least my grammar and spelling is on point (for the most part)

don't tell people how to write if you yourself are having problems communicating..

not trying to be a dick.. but c'mon now...
    apologies for my response if i offended

IMMORTALIZED CUSTOMS
    Sid Mundo Production

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .....................WhAt iF hE TyP3D lYkE DiS wOuLd DaT Be BetTeR............................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .....................................

I expected the Rocky Mountains to be a little rockier than this.

^^^ lmfao... <3

IMMORTALIZED CUSTOMS
    Sid Mundo Production

If you have somewhere to store it...I'd part it out.

I lost my Diamante because the tranny went out. I miss the shit out that car. That 6G74 was smooth as butter. I had to sell it to the wreckers because I had nowhere to store it when I lived in Jersey City.

I had it on the street and I called the wreckers to come pick it up. He came with 500 cash and a flat bed. I asked if he was gonna part it out and he laughed and said "this car will be a metal pancake within 2 days. I almost cried....

^^Word, I miss my Diamante too. This time next year I shall own another one!

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12