The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: North east PA meet

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 107
    Quote Originally Posted by MitShadow06 View Post
    No sticking with 16's. I don't want the wheel
    Gap and I'm not plowing snow with my car. I was doing 17's 18's tops but I can't afford new tires too. I'm getting new shocks and gotta change out the water pump and gaskets. Prob do a tune up job with plugs. I want that lip that guy makes on here but he refuses to respond to me lol but after that I'll be done not that you asked haha.
    Na coilovers are adjustable so you dont have to ride extra low if you dont want. Lowering springs are good if you buy good shocks with them. You seen a 04 ralliart concept? it came with 18s and looks sexyhttp://www.netcarshow.com/mitsubishi...liart_concept/
    Quote Originally Posted by Exhaust power View Post
    ^Thanks for spreading the meet
    Damn i made it sound all gay and crap.
    Last edited by Exhaust power; 04-08-2011 at 08:33 PM

Only sonata f5m42 swapped. N/A build in motion.

Experienced TGC Member Rach3T8G's Avatar
    LoL
    - Chris -
    2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5MT: My DD
    2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5MT

Well you won't be alone!

I was getting them if I was lowering it so I have a smooth ride. We will see if
    Money falls my way. I work at an auto parts store so I get things cheap Which is nice.

Oh the ralliart I want but I want more so the galant 380. I want the healight assembly and rear with trunk lid. Im tired of having dual headlights. I just hate having a single over head cam. Who came up with that idea anyways? And on a good size sedan? Lame. Atleast I have the better motor and a paint color that makes my car look clean all the time. I love the shell of my car just not whats under the hood. I need hp. Ive been looking at cold air intakes but they scare me. I hear stories about putting those on Mitsubishis and how they ruin everything. I don't know if I can swap put parts either like Honda and Acura can. I have a feeling with this meet I'll be the only 9g there. Although I was in Taylor and saw a 9g done up. I think it was silver. I should track this guy down and make him come lol

DjFlav3
    I'm an 09 n I'll be there so got another 9g there bro

sweet 2 9gs. yo MitShadow06 track his ass down lol. Besides sean(6gvr4) whose in my class theres another kid with a 8g galant with cleared corners and lowerd on what looks to be blown out shocks i might talk to him next class to get him down for the meet.

Sweet. And I'm a female there bro ;)

sweet 2 9gs. yo MitShadow06 track his ass down lol. Besides sean(6gvr4) whose in my class theres another kid with a 8g galant with cleared corners and lowerd on what looks to be blown out shocks i might talk to him next class to get him down for the meet.
    I'll do my best.

Oh and my name is Brooke so you know. Are we going to wear TGC name tags so we know who's who? Lol of course I have a feeling I'll be the only girl :(

hmm this might turn out to be a decent meet after all.

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

Oh and my name is Brooke so you know. Are we going to wear TGC name tags so we know who's who? Lol of course I have a feeling I'll be the only girl :(
    I forgot you were a girl i knew back on cardomain but forgot. Im tom(tommy) hopefully some one could bring there GF along so you wont feel left out :)
    There will be no name tags unless you feel special go right ahead lol jk

I forgot you were a girl i knew back on cardomain but forgot. Im tom(tommy) hopefully some one could bring there GF along so you wont feel left out :)
    There will be no name tags unless you feel special go right ahead lol jk
    doesn't matter to me. Im use to being the only girl at car events anyways. Im just happy theres another 9g. You know Fast Five comes out the 29th and theres an iMax right next door to Steak N Lube? Just an idea

Oh hey since im a photographer its only right that i bring my camera for some shots of everyone and each one with their car if anyone wants. I'll post them up here or a separate thread.

Yeah thats the plan first car wash/shoot, movies(fast 5) and steak and lube! ill come up with the meeting time soon enough. Yes please bring a camera! lol last meet keith and me had our phones and my hd cam. Isnt imax the only theater in scranton?

Yeah thats the plan first car wash/shoot, movies(fast 5) and steak and lube! ill come up with the meeting time soon enough. Yes please bring a camera! lol last meet keith and me had our phones and my hd cam. Isnt imax the only theater in scranton?
    will do...
    steak and Lube is in Dicksoncity. But in scranton theres the Marquee movie theater right in town(kinda sucks) Cinemark is in montage which isn't far from taylor at all. But if you want to be close to the food like I said the iMax is right there.

Oic we went to the cinimark last meet then

DjFlav3
    Sweet. And I'm a female there bro ;)
    Haha sry there chica I'm fresh off clubrsx not to many girls on there.

april 30(sat),2011 is now the official date.
    we will meet at taylor car wash heres the addres
    600 North Main St.
    Taylor, PA 18517-1112

Meeting time will be decided later on this week.

Heres last meet.https://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?t=44773

I have a couple people who might go like my friend sean he has a 6g vr-4 and has some other 6g vr-4 friends. Hope keith and MitShadow06 can come out as well.

List for the people who can go!
    1. Exhaust power
    2. ryan(2g neon)
    3. sean (maybe 6gvr4) with other vr4 friends
    4. keith6110
    5. Blacke17
    6.Rach3T8G (maybe)
    7.MitShadow06 (maybe)
    8. my bro (maxima)
    this car wash...is it by that laundromat? if it is then the address is more like 501 N. Main Ave

Im not to sure but 501 dosent show a address for a car wash. Taylor car wash is the only one in that area and the address im getting is 600 North Main St.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast