Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Showing results 81 to 100 of 107
    Movie times
    Fast Five
    PG-13 - 130 Mins
    Digital Cinema
    11:30 am|2:20 pm|5:15 pm|8:10 pm|11:05 pm

Thanks a lot 5:00 movie will do.

Only sonata f5m42 swapped. N/A build in motion.

So what spot for photos?

Idk the last time was in some big parking lot not to far from the cinamark. Keith knows some good spots! cant wait till Saturday now getting some work done to the car :)

Quote Originally Posted by Exhaust power View Post
    Idk the last time was in some big parking lot not to far from the cinamark. Keith knows some good spots! cant wait till Saturday now getting some work done to the car :)
    Oh up by the office buildings? Those glass buildings?...yeah my cars getting work done on Sunday. Timing belt and water pump job. Fun fun! I was suppose to have my taillights tinted but this weather isn't working out for me. To be honest with you I love my car but it's time to move on. Mitsubishi really let me down after 1999. I wish I could take an Honda motor and put it in my car. I love the shell of my car but hate what's under the hood. Im done with SOHC. Garbage. The 4g69 motor I have is the "best" but come
    On 160hp? Really? BLOWS. My next car will be a Honda accord or Acura tl type s or tsx. Maybe even a vw. Unless Mitsubishi starts building engines and transmissions like the older galants, I want no part. Maybe I should just get rid of this car and get a 8g. Atleast I'd be able to get parts for it! Lol ok I'm done now.

Experienced TGC Member Rach3T8G's Avatar
    I'm back to a maybe guys...Im in the process of moving & im not sure yet whether or not im gonna make it
    - Chris -
    2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5MT: My DD
    2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5MT

Quote Originally Posted by MitShadow06 View Post
    Oh up by the office buildings? Those glass buildings?...yeah my cars getting work done on Sunday. Timing belt and water pump job. Fun fun! I was suppose to have my taillights tinted but this weather isn't working out for me. To be honest with you I love my car but it's time to move on. Mitsubishi really let me down after 1999. I wish I could take an Honda motor and put it in my car. I love the shell of my car but hate what's under the hood. Im done with SOHC. Garbage. The 4g69 motor I have is the "best" but come
    On 160hp? Really? BLOWS. My next car will be a Honda accord or Acura tl type s or tsx. Maybe even a vw. Unless Mitsubishi starts building engines and transmissions like the older galants, I want no part. Maybe I should just get rid of this car and get a 8g. Atleast I'd be able to get parts for it! Lol ok I'm done now.
    If you like the shell, get a v6! They are crazy powerful! Anyway 8g ftw all day =)

Can't wait to see you guys.

If I cross a pimped galant on the way, I'll invite them haha. I let the last guy go the last mini meet we had.

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

I understand i have the 4g64 sohc 145 hp.but nothing stays stock for long around me. The 4g69 is actually pretty responsive to mods just intake, headers, exhaust and a cam will put you about 180+ whp. Then there always a option for turbo. Your next car should be a turbo or a v6 dosent have to be mitsu just something you love.

If i were to get a 9g i would get a 06 ralliart and do a 6 speed swap.
    If i were to get another 8g i would 5speed + swap in the 3.5 6g74.
    Last edited by Exhaust power; 04-26-2011 at 05:36 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Rach3T8G View Post
    I'm back to a maybe guys...Im in the process of moving & im not sure yet whether or not im gonna make it
    O that sucks will see ya if we see ya then.

Quote Originally Posted by keith6110 View Post
    If you like the shell, get a v6! They are crazy powerful! Anyway 8g ftw all day =)

Can't wait to see you guys.

If I cross a pimped galant on the way, I'll invite them haha. I let the last guy go the last mini meet we had.
    Im going to have my hands on the flasher just in case i spot potential. Heres how it goes flash them pull over and put on your hazards and see if they turn around. :D i can see a fail coming.

Quote Originally Posted by DjFlav3 View Post
    I'm an 09 n I'll be there so got another 9g there bro
    I just added you to the list im so slow at updating oops

O that sucks will see ya if we see ya then.

Im going to have my hands on the flasher just in case i spot potential. Heres how it goes flash them pull over and put on your hazards and see if they turn around. :D i can see a fail coming.
    lol, I dont think that will work. Doesn't hurt to try though.

I have 2 more 3g eclipses coming. Invited through friends on fb lol! This should be a decent turnout.

Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

sweet to bad one of my friends just got his eclipse hit so he cant bring it. Ill see if any one else would come up.

http://blog.movies.yahoo.com/blog/12...-for-fast-five

Check out the video in the link. It's a cool thing for fast5 =)

Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

V6 on an mitsu?? LOL you're joking right? They are worst than the 4cyl. So many problems. Yeah no doubt I'd take a ralliart but for the looks not the tranny. It's hard finding any car that's not automatic. I just want to pay my car off and get a project car I can enter into shows and race ppl with lol I was looking into intakes but I don't think my cars worth putting money into. Its a love hate relationship. I'd take an old evo though :)

V6 on an mitsu?? LOL you're joking right? They are worst than the 4cyl. So many problems. Yeah no doubt I'd take a ralliart but for the looks not the tranny. It's hard finding any car that's not automatic. I just want to pay my car off and get a project car I can enter into shows and race ppl with lol I was looking into intakes but I don't think my cars worth putting money into. Its a love hate relationship. I'd take an old evo though :)
    Them being worst then the 4cyl i dont think so. I know how you feel on them being only automatic one of the reasons i still have mine because its a stick now.

Quote Originally Posted by keith6110 View Post
    http://blog.movies.yahoo.com/blog/12...-for-fast-five

Check out the video in the link. It's a cool thing for fast5 =)
    I like! cant wait it should be sunny around 60s on sat so that good.

Yep! Sat is supposed to be real nice. Can't wait to get some wings and stuff lol.

Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

Them being worst then the 4cyl i dont think so. I know how you feel on them being only automatic one of the reasons i still have mine because its a stick now.
    Fast yes but they have problems. I know ppl who had them and I know a lot of technicians who fix them lol
    No movie or wings for me. I have things to do now tomorrow. I don't even have time to
    Wash my car as hoped. I'll be there though for 1 and prob leave around 3.
    Cya soon

Fast yes but they have problems. I know ppl who had them and I know a lot of technicians who fix them lol
    No movie or wings for me. I have things to do now tomorrow. I don't even have time to
    Wash my car as hoped. I'll be there though for 1 and prob leave around 3.
    Cya soon
    Thats ok well cya then

I'll be there. We're taking my car up lol.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast