The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Cost to install Coilovers

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Cost to install Coilovers

Sup peeps,

I just asked this local Performance shop how much would it be to install DropZone Coilovers that I bought from a local friend who purchased them off of ebay and the performance shop dude gave me an estimate price of 200 bucks. Am I being cheated or is this price the right amount I should be paying to get them installed.

Thanks

Well based on what I've found out about installing lowering spriungs, that seems to be close for the east coast. I'm in Maryland and installing the Eibach Pro springs is between 150 and 175. So that price doesn't seem bad for coilovers.
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

TGC Regular
    that seems about right the going rate around here is 50 per corner i did mine myself and a friend and saved the money...
    - Atba

here in the bay area... cost was $80 to install my friends ground control on his prelude and quoted $100 for my bro's tein's on an accord

D03GTZ
    Give me a $100 and Ill have it done in less than an hour. Sorry no alignment included.

TGC Regular
    If you have to ask, then you don't need to know.
    mine didnt even come with instructions when I got them from ebay. i was planning to do them myself, we shall see what happens.

did any of you guys that did it yourself, have instructions? if so could you make me a copy and send it to me? or if you didnt have instructions, how did you know how to install them?

...U N D E A D...

EsRacer
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ken)</div><div class='quotemain'>here in the bay area... cost was $80 to install my friends ground control on his prelude and quoted $100 for my bro's tein's on an accord</div>
    Where in the Bay Area did you find it for that much? I live in SF and need to install my H+R springs on my Eclipse GT. I've had them for like 4 months chillin in my garage.

installed my ground control with gr2 for 80 bucks front and back... just try looking around, to any local performance places, i asked pepboys and they wanted 250 to install it, dont remember but i think thats just the front too...
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

cost me 60 beans a tire for a coilover/kyb/ chassie stiffining kit install.... total cost came to 255... alignment not included
    anthony