The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Needing 94 GS parts?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 24

Needing 94 GS parts?

Sorry oft he repeat post. Previousily I posted somewhere here asking who was looking for 94 GS parts. Damn if I can find my original post using search. Anyway I am suppose to meet up with the guy who has the 94 GS available for parts tomorrow. It had an auto trans in it which along with the motor is gone; Otherwise it is all suppose to be there. He wants $250 for the car but I am not interested in hauling it 700 miles to my house. Once I look at it I will pass on the guys contact info in case anyone locally wants to take a shot at it.

Please pm me and tell me what it is you want and what is the max $ you want to pay for it. I won't offer your max price, I'll just know when to stop asking about that part. I remember some one asked about an ECU but can't remember anyone else's requests. Anyway PM me and I'll see what I can do for you. FYI I have limited internet access because I am traveling but will check the boards before meeting with the guy,
    jjj
    98 ES (5 spd), 94 GS (5 spd), 94 ES (rebuilt auto), 92 Toyota 4X4, 81 KZ550 A2, 67 Mercedes 250S, 58 Mercedes 190SL

It was me, I want the ECU.

And I need the rear deck cover, where the rear speakers are
    God created turbo lag to give the v8's a brief moment of hope.

Build Thread

Quote Originally Posted by mko View Post
    It was me, I want the ECU.

And I need the rear deck cover, where the rear speakers are
    I thought you already have a GS ECU..an Eprom GS ECU!!

I need the dome light with vanity lamps and sunroof controls.
    94 Galant GS: 4G67 head, 1G IM, Evo 8 TB, DeltaCam 272/264 Cams, Test Pipe, OE Avenger V6 60mm catback w/muffler, modified Outlander header, DIY COP setup, B/S delete, 315cc injectors, AEM UEGO WBO2, Black case 3G ECU

1994 GS FYI
    DSM/CSM Manuals

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    Gauge cluster if possible don't want to go over 60.
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

MKO:
    I think you wanted and Eprom ECU? how do I make sure this is truley an Eprom ECU? Also what is the max you'd want to pay for this. Not to worry because I'll be bargining like I was buying the parts for myself. From my experience in parting these cars the rear deck is pretty fragile. I doubt it will ship very well and size wise it could be a problem for packing. Anyway if I can get it super cheap I will give ir a try. Wouldn't the rear deck from any 7g fit a GS?

Mysticj give me a max price on the dome light and sun roof controls. Seems like someone once said these came in differnt colors; Tan and grey. If so what color do you need?

this is my shopping list
    Guage cluster not more than $60 for Galanttuner10
    ECU and rear deck cover, where the rear speakers are for MKO
    dome light with vanity lamps and sunroof controls for Mysticj.
    jjj
    98 ES (5 spd), 94 GS (5 spd), 94 ES (rebuilt auto), 92 Toyota 4X4, 81 KZ550 A2, 67 Mercedes 250S, 58 Mercedes 190SL

OEM Fogs for me...they shouldnt be more than $30 for the pair

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

Evil-G-nuis, I added you to the shopping list. meeting the guy this afternoon.
    jjj

i too am interested in the rear deck without the the brake light if mko passes on it.
    Nobody built like u, u desighn ur self.

5spd swap
    full custom body conversion
    18x9 Works VS
    Big 16g evo3T next project

ten bucks for the dome light...don't care about the colour.
    94 Galant GS: 4G67 head, 1G IM, Evo 8 TB, DeltaCam 272/264 Cams, Test Pipe, OE Avenger V6 60mm catback w/muffler, modified Outlander header, DIY COP setup, B/S delete, 315cc injectors, AEM UEGO WBO2, Black case 3G ECU

1994 GS FYI
    DSM/CSM Manuals

did you get everything? I needed a middle t-belt cover that I forgot to ask for

Build Thread

someone should snag up the rear dash. The GS has a complete dash without the cutout for the 3rd brake light. that way if you have a rear spoiler with an integrated 3rd brake light you don't have the redundant lamp sitting in your rear window.

The GS master cylinder is also an upgrade, but i wouldn't waste my time on a used one.

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

^im gettin the rear speaker panel

Build Thread

GS was pretty trashed and had also been picked over. Here is a quick summary of what I got from your requests.

@Got the gauge cluster. Has two small cracks in lower edge of the clear plastic cover. Did not see them until after I had paid for it. Gave $35 for it. I'll post picture in next day or so you can decide if you want it.

@Sunroof control was busted up; someone tried to pry it from the roof rather than remove lens and unscrew it. I took it in case the switches and circuit boards are what you want/need. Gave $10 for it. I'll post picture in next day or so you can decide if you want it.

@Fog lights busted up, what was left was not worth unbolting.

@Could not get at ECU. Also I did not know what was a good price was or how to know if it was EPROM ECU,

@Did not get rear deck as trunk and back seat were full of engine parts; it was probably trashed but I would have had to clear out the car to be sure.

Other part suggestions came in too late for me to try for. Probably could have got the timing belt covers without problem as he had the remains of two DOHC engines stashed in the car.
    jjj

i should be able to use my clear cover just post up some pics when you get the time
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

Quote Originally Posted by eksz View Post
    GS was pretty trashed and had also been picked over. Here is a quick summary of what I got from your requests.

@Sunroof control was busted up; someone tried to pry it from the roof rather than remove lens and unscrew it. I took it in case the switches and circuit boards are what you want/need. Gave $10 for it. I'll post picture in next day or so you can decide if you want it.

*Cries*

1994 GS FYI
    DSM/CSM Manuals

On the speedo, the clear plastic cover does appear to be replaceable. Looks like it is just 8 plastic clips and it will slide off. On this picture I placed two pieces of paper next to the two crack in the speedo cover to highlight the cracks.
    jjj

Front view. It has 158K showing on the odometer.

rear view
    jjj

Sunroof control. It is only good for parts as the plastic case is busted from some idiot trying to pry it off the roof.

other side of control
    jjj

i will take the gauge cluster, for that price why not. pm me
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR

where did this guy go?
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast