The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 2003 ES

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
    DC ReRe

2003 ES

Hello all -

I'm new to the board and I've been reading through some of the posts to try and get information on incresing the sppend performance on my car.

So, my question is............is there a performance chip or something that I'm able to do to my car to increase the performance.......

I hope I worded that right.

TGC Regular
    1st of all welcome to the board!. 2nd get familiar with the search function most anything you want can be found there. this question's been asked a couple of times before but to answer it, there is a p chip made but most everyone agree's to see any kind of gains with that chip you should realy do other mods exhaust intake so on and so forth and a chip should be the last thing you get to tie all the other upgrades together.
    - Atba

welcome to the board
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

Re: 2003 ES

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DC ReRe)</div><div class='quotemain'>Hello all - Â*

I'm new to the board and I've been reading through some of the posts to try and get information on incresing the sppend performance on my car. Â*

So, my question is............is there a performance chip or something that I'm able to do to my car to increase the performance.......

I hope I worded that right. </div>

Ghost is right on all accounts, The chip can be found at http://jetchip.com/ Definitly remember it should be the last mod that you do to your car...Last but not least welcome to the board.

DC ReRe
    Thanks everyone, your advice really helps.