The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Three projects, WIP How's it look so far?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 25 of 25
    Quote Originally Posted by newvaprince View Post
    what type of paint u use for ur painting ur door cuz i been thinkin about painting mines
    I used krylon fusion for plastics, It adheres really well but you may want to use a adhesion promoter but I didn't and it worked quite well. I would also recommend a good clear coat I used krylon clearcoat aswell there are several good options. I used 3 coats of each allowing 15 minutes in between for each paint layer and a minute in between each clear coat.

Quote Originally Posted by ILLogical View Post
    I used krylon fusion for plastics, It adheres really well but you may want to use a adhesion promoter but I didn't and it worked quite well. I would also recommend a good clear coat I used krylon clearcoat aswell there are several good options. I used 3 coats of each allowing 15 minutes in between for each paint layer and a minute in between each clear coat.
    thankz

Your welcome man, Good luck with it be patient with the prep :P

I used krylon fusion... it does work well. I forgot to clear some trim pieces, and now it's coming off. CLEAR IT!
    -Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by DTP View Post
    I used krylon fusion... it does work well. I forgot to clear some trim pieces, and now it's coming off. CLEAR IT!
    At first I didn't clear coat it.. But it's utter garbage without it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12