The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: ya ya ya another exaust ?

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
    00GTZ00

ya ya ya another exaust ?

I was looking to get an axle back exaust for my car here soon. But For the life of me I can not remember a company that makes an axle back for our cars that use the magnaflow muffler. They talk about it on their web site(not the magnaflow website) and they talk about both the street and strip version of the muffler and also sell the piping for the system. can anyone direct me in the right direction on were to find this site?

Senior TGC Member

Re: ya ya ya another exaust ?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(00GTZ00)</div><div class='quotemain'>I was looking to get an axle back exaust for my car here soon. But For the life of me I can not remember a company that makes an axle back for our cars that use the magnaflow muffler. They talk about it on their web site(not the magnaflow website) and they talk about both the street and strip version of the muffler and also sell the piping for the system. can anyone direct me in the right direction on were to find this site?</div>

Closest I can find is the one from Magnaflow for the Eclipse. Sorry doesn't ring a bell
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

I thought there still was no axel back produced yet for our car. Last I heared Chip was working with AMSS on getting one made.

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Outlawzcc)</div><div class='quotemain'>I thought there still was no axel back produced yet for our car. Â*Last I heared Chip was working with AMSS on getting one made.</div>
    No it wasn't me, it was Gordon. But yea, we still don't have one for the Galant yet. Research continues...
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

D03GTZ
    Maybe this should be a new post?
    But what would everyone be willing to pay for a cat-back up to the muffler? I have a buddy at a muffler shop that is willing to mandrel bend 2.5in pipe for me. I say up to the muffler because I know everybody has different opinions on mufflers.
    If I can get enough people interested, Ill talk to him again about it.
    Let me know guys/gals

Here's the link for the bolt on obx muffler... do you guys think it's cheap? let me know, thanks!

http://www.mufflertech.com/htmlsite/produc...tails.asp?id=93

BlueESV6
    This was the one posted on another thread. I had asked for feedback regarding sound quality but got no responses. Makes me think no one has it (or too busy driving around to answer! ha)...

Anyone have it? Is it cheap? Sound quality? Installation Ease?

00GTZ00
    Rallifan - ya that one for the eclipse sounds right, do you have a link to it?

Senior TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(00GTZ00)</div><div class='quotemain'>Rallifan - Â*ya that one for the eclipse sounds right, do you have a link to it?</div>

Hmmm I don't have a direct link off the top of my head but I do know Magnaflow, Borla, and GReddy make cat-backs for the 1999 Eclipse. I'll edit if I can find the URL.
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

00GTZ00
    HAHA Found it!!!

http://www.roadraceengineering.com/3g/magnaflow.htm

Now wouldn't that fit our cars? or is the distance from the axle to the back of our cars different than the 3G?

u guys have confuzed chip with TJC i believe. he was supposed to be working iwth AMSS to build an axleback for the galant. AMSS got somewhat delayed and TJC hasn't been on the board as much so yea.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Thank you allan for repeating what I said just 4 posts above yours...

Way to up that post count :laughing:
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(00GTZ00)</div><div class='quotemain'>HAHA Found it!!!

http://www.roadraceengineering.com/3g/magnaflow.htm

Now wouldn't that fit our cars? or is the distance from the axle to the back of our cars different than the 3G?</div>

the galant is about 10" longer from the rear axle.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fishboy55)</div><div class='quotemain'>Thank you allan for repeating what I said just 4 posts above yours... Â*

Way to up that post count :laughing:</div>

my bad chip. it sucks going online at home. i got this 61 inch tv/monitor and ur avatar alone takes up half of the screen. try reading shit when this are tough like this

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

00GTZ00
    Thanks Reelax - I knew it was longer but just didn't know exactly how much longer