The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: After the Winter Meet, Schaumburg IL March 26th

Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
    EclipseGT2k2

After the Winter Meet, Schaumburg IL March 26th

alright guys its that time of the year, the snow's going bye bye and the sun is gonna be shining. It's gonna be getting warmer so you all know what that means. Yep I'm posting up the "After the Winter Meet", I hosted this last year, to recap last year we all met at Woodfield Mall, hung out, and then went to Buffalo Wild Wings in Hoffman Estates afterwards........only problem was that Paul Blart and the gay ass mall cops showed up and told us to leave and when we chose not to, they called the Bacon patrol in and we had to leave. The meet turned out great and a lot of people showed up. I welcome anyone and everyone who wants to show up to this meet. This will be the same meet with a few alterations. If the weather looks like crap, this meet will be pushed to the following weekend. I tried to set up a meet that met in the Busse Woods Forest Preserve last year but everyone ended up going to different entrances which threw everyone off, this year I'm gonna have everyone meet in the Woodfield Mall Parking Lot across from Hooters, then we'll all head to the forest Preserve together. Lets get this together and have a great time.

WHERE: Meet at Woodfield Mall Parking Lot across from Hooters in
    Schaumburg, IL, then we'll travel together to the Ned Brown Meadow
    Entrance at Busse Woods off of Golf Road.

WHEN: Saturday, March 26th, 1pm

WHY: To meet new members and have a great time.

Festivities: I'll be bringing soda for the attendees as refreshments, anyone
    else is welcome to bring what they'd like, We can play football,
    frisbee, check out each others cars, work on cars, hang out, etc

AFTER: A little later around maybe 5pm or 6pm we'll all head to either
    Hooters by Woodfield Mall or Buffalo Wild Wings in Hoffman Estates,
    We can discuss that on here or at the meet.

I'm hoping for a great turnout with this, and hope everyone will have a good time. Please bring your family and your friends.

Please RSVP if you can make it, Thanks.

1) EclipseGT2k2
    2) BudLance22
    3) Chaos22 ( 50/50 chance )
    4) 3gEclipse86 ( possibly )
    5)

any galant coming??red?jigz??anyone??

8th and 9th gen galants

Experienced TGC Member fliegendaffe's Avatar
    i can't, i work

i may come through around 5-6 for the later half :)

Wont be in town that weekend sorry.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

EclipseGT2k2
    damn just my luck, I pick a weekend when everyone is gone.....ugh

Quote Originally Posted by EclipseGT2k2 View Post
    damn just my luck, I pick a weekend when everyone is gone.....ugh
    I'm in town, and I'll be able to come through in the second half :)

EclipseGT2k2
    Alright guys, the After the Winter meet that is planned for this coming Saturday the 26th has a bit of a bump in the road. The forecast for Saturday shows rain and snow showers with a 30% chance, this is really shitty news. I need feed back on if anyone would be available on the next Saturday the 2nd of April for the meet or if you wanna keep the meet as is. Please let me asap. If anyone still wants to do the meet this weekend we can figure out some other events to do, I'm down for either weekend. Let me know guys.

Im good pretty much every Saturday after 3pm.

im ok this saturday im not next saturday and ok again the next next saturday

8th and 9th gen galants

EclipseGT2k2
    alright guys checked the forecast and its gonna be chilly out around 35 but it won't be raining or snowing so the meet is back to full effect. me and some of the other guys may go see Suckerpunch depending on if anyone attending the meet is interested. See you guys at the meet, at 1pm, don't be late, looking forward to meeting everyone.

I'll be there. Looking forward to meeting whoever is going ha.

I expected the Rocky Mountains to be a little rockier than this.

EclipseGT2k2
    good to hear it bud, it may be a little chilly out buy we'll make it fun

I would go but I'm going to be in Rockford.

EclipseGT2k2
    what is in Rockford this weekend that's so important?? I've recieved messages from other members on other forums about them being in Rockford this weekend

EclipseGT2k2
    alright guys tomorrow's the day, looking forward to meeting those who show up, Stepsascend, Madkilla, and redgalant2k1, we'll see you tomorrow, we are looking to meet up in the parking lot across from Hooters between 12:45 and 1:30, just make sure you guys get there at a good time just in case we get kicked out, we can all head to the forest preserve. See you all tomorrow. My cell is 815-353-2120 if you need to get ahold of me.

Not sure who here remembers me but im back in the Galant Family again. Just picked up a 2011 yesterday

Back in the Family!!

Hello again Phil!

You still have the Raider?

just sold the Raider and picked up a new G

Back in the Family!!