The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: fastest all motor L4 8th

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 83
    leadfoot

fastest all motor L4 8th

who has the fastest l4 all motor galant (8th gen) im trying to make mine fast and want a basic goal to aim for :twisted:

I do. With all the stickers I have I easily get an added extra 1,000 hp. :shock:

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

Senior TGC Member
    ROFL...I want to throw my vote to AK1, since he's the only 4 banger I've seen with turbo and nitrous. Together they make a killing combination.
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

escoson
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rallifan)</div><div class='quotemain'>ROFL...I want to throw my vote to AK1, since he's the only 4 banger I've seen with turbo and nitrous. Together they make a killing combination.</div>

i gotta agree, i dont know ak1 but ive heard alot about his car. i bet its great to be able to smoke some of those v6 and v8's with a i4 on steriods

Faction
    wake up Rallistan....all motor meaning naturally aspirated, am i right? :?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rallifan)</div><div class='quotemain'>ROFL...I want to throw my vote to AK1, since he's the only 4 banger I've seen with turbo and nitrous. Together they make a killing combination.</div>
    Ralli my friend he is asking all motor. No force induction of any kind. So it is still me. 8)

leadfoot
    all motor galant.

All motor I4 ...Probrably Mine... Oh yea nice name..."leadfoot" I get called that all the time lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mante)</div><div class='quotemain'>All motor I4 ...Probrably Mine... Â*Oh yea nice name..."leadfoot" Â*I get called that all the time Â*lol</div>
    Yea, usually from me, when I'm following you.
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

Senior TGC Member
    Stop slamming me!! I thought he meant all motor as in it's powered by a gasoline engine... I am Rallifan, I am always right! :laughing:
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rallifan)</div><div class='quotemain'>Stop slamming me!! I thought he meant all motor as in it's powered by a gasoline engine... Â* I am Rallifan, I am always right! :laughing:</div>

Suuurrrrrreeeeee Rallifan. Whatever you say. :thumbsup:

I think mine is actually because I have this nice shinning little CARB sticker on my CAI, and oh boy does that make it FAST!!!!!! And plus it says INJEN on it...........
    2001 Galant ES I4
    Injen RD CAI
    Kamikaze Headers
    Brospeed Prosport Muffler
    Brembo X-drilled/Slotted Rotors
    Progress Springs
    KYB AGX Adjustables
    Racing X Headlights
    Smoked Tails
    Custom Grill
    Titanium Limo Tint
    MOMO Shift Knob
    Tenzo R Mean-6 18"
    JBL 600.1
    2 JL 12W3 D4 in topfire custom box

My ride: http://photos.yahoo.com/nrg_neo

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NRG)</div><div class='quotemain'>I think mine is actually because I have this nice shinning little CARB sticker on my CAI, and oh boy does that make it FAST!!!!!! Â*And plus it says INJEN on it........... </div>

Got you beat. I have the CARB sticker, Injen, and the little DSM on the MAS. 8)

Senior TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Outlawzcc)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NRG)</div><div class='quotemain'>I think mine is actually because I have this nice shinning little CARB sticker on my CAI, and oh boy does that make it FAST!!!!!! Â*And plus it says INJEN on it........... </div>

Got you beat. I have the CARB sticker, Injen, and the little DSM on the MAS. 8)</div>

Save it. I have a VR-4 badge on my trunk. :twisted:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mante)</div><div class='quotemain'>All motor I4 ...Probrably Mine... </div>

You've been flagged and you know why. Your no longer an I4
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rallifan)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Outlawzcc)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NRG)</div><div class='quotemain'>I think mine is actually because I have this nice shinning little CARB sticker on my CAI, and oh boy does that make it FAST!!!!!! Â*And plus it says INJEN on it........... </div>

Got you beat. I have the CARB sticker, Injen, and the little DSM on the MAS. 8)</div>

Save it. I have a VR-4 badge on my trunk. :twisted:</div>

Damn a VR-4 Badge. You got me. I am no longer the fastest I4. So how much HP did you gain?

Senior TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Outlawzcc)</div><div class='quotemain'>Damn a VR-4 Badge. Â*You got me. Â*I am no longer the fastest I4. Â*So how much HP did you gain? </div>
    Surely at least 130...I'm now 276 hp.

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    I think im pretty fast..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

Senior TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ewgiii)</div><div class='quotemain'>No, you are are losers. Â*I am the fastest.

mwahhahaahahahaa!!!! 5,000 horses!</div>
    DAMN! Owned by Ewgiii

Damn I got to get one of those. :shock:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast