The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: fastest all motor L4 8th

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 83
    damn-no-$$$
    hahah, how sad. nobody taking his question serisously

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lazarus)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mante)</div><div class='quotemain'>All motor I4 ...Probrably Mine... </div>

You've been flagged and you know why. Your no longer an I4</div>

Well how about this..4banger in spirits.

Shane: yourI4 is sickningly (if thats a word) fast but you got that lil button

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(damn-no-$$$)</div><div class='quotemain'>hahah, how sad. nobody taking his question serisously Â*</div>

Okay, Okay. IMO I think TOC has the fastestall motor I think. If I remeber right and correct me if I am wrong. He has cam gears, Jet chip, CAI and a few other mods I think. At least he used too.

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mante
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus
    All motor I4 ...Probrably Mine...

You've been flagged and you know why. Your no longer an I4
    Well how about this..4banger in spirits.

Shane: yourI4 is sickningly (if thats a word) fast but you got that lil button
    Bro she's fast, but i dont have the button anymore.. If you talk to LAZ he will tell you, I GOT BOOST..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

oh yea..in that case shes definitly not all motor hehe Oh yea my bov, fmic and everything came in..just waiting for the SOB to come do the work....

Quote Originally Posted by Kemist aka Shane

Bro she's fast, but i dont have the button anymore.. If you talk to LAZ he will tell you, I GOT BOOST..
    YEAH YEAH I'll see you out in the desert.....prepare to have your ass handed to you.....lol
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

Im pretty sure you both will be behind me hehehehe

ewgiii
    i still say i'm the fastest...

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus
    Quote Originally Posted by Kemist aka Shane

YEAH YEAH I'll see you out in the desert.....prepare to have your ass handed to you.....lol
    You and Mante, can battle it out for second, when i cross the line 1st... Ohh yeah by the way tell me if my hazards work 2, i never know..lol :twisted:
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

Senior TGC Member
    I'm TGC's fastest inline 3...that's all that matters.
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

Hey B I dunno Shane is putting down Crazy numbers, you may or may not have to do alot with the twins to get that, I will get there slowly but surely.
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

B, if you can fix that problem you have with your R/T, I think the twins might give Shane a run for his money.

CJ, as far as your car, everytime we've gone to the track all I've seen are your TV's. :laughing: If you don't get a base how will you know if you're faster?
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

Man if you can the twins fixed, i'll definately want to take you to the track... Cj, i know his car is fast, he just needs to decide on what to do next, get a basline man, i wanna see you at the track in a like 5months..lol..

OK we can see who is who by the end of the summer.

CHip. I took the Tvs out a while back. I have given up all that stuff long time ago. Arlo has my tv now.
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

ya

i think mine because i have nitrous in my oil. lmao

yea yea yea so what my r/t is like 2 minutes..so what lol I've always been a roadcourse driver..that st8 stuff is for the birds..green...floor it...at the end stop..give me a turn at LEAST one

Shane: yea I know your up there in # to the ground, its goign to be a great summer Im waiting on the turbo upgrades

yea yea yea so what my r/t is like 2 minutes..so what lol I've always been a roadcourse driver..that st8 stuff is for the birds..green...floor it...at the end stop..give me a turn at LEAST one

Shane: yea I know your up there in # to the ground, its goign to be a great summer Im waiting on the turbo upgrades
    Man the way i see it out here the dirty, things on my end are going to BLOW UP, not literally though, :crossing fingers: lol...Im still doing some minor tunning on my new turbo set-up, with help from CJ and my crew out here, cant wait to see when your done.. I may have to start callin you DOUBLE TROUBLE..

Glad to see you admitting your out of the all motor category, currently Im in the no motor category with lil change in the near future

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mante)</div><div class='quotemain'>Glad to see you admitting your out of the all motor category, currently Im in the no motor category with lil change in the near future</div>

A lil change, dont down play what your doing..MOst of the guyzgalz on the board would sell there lil brother to have that motor you got buried up there... man i hope your motor swap goes better than our lil Friend from GS..

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kemist aka Shane)</div><div class='quotemain'>A lil change, dont down play what your doing..MOst of the guyzgalz on the board would sell there lil brother to have that motor you got buried up there... man i hope your motor swap goes better than our lil Friend from GS..</div>

Im not downplaying it, pulling hair due to frustration yes...I really think the swap could/should go quicker since the main wiring harness can just be swapped between the two. The Secondary harness that runs laterally is identically (thank gawd) IF AND WHEN that heater core gets out then I can really really get it started! Im getting a feel for dsm's more then I ever have...the shits starting to make sense to me lol Come saturday if its ment to be the core will be offically out...

oh yea, I havent heard much of hte updates of lil GS boy I seen pics of the evo motor in, from there I havent heard anything else..

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast