The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Stanceworks Shoot

Showing results 1 to 19 of 19

Stanceworks Shoot

Went to the stanceworks meet the other day in Annapolis,MD and had alot of fun. Went out to a local state park and shot the car after!

With my buddies beamer

Unicorn

And the lips hanging of because it fell off a few times down there so I got tired of fixing it.

Stays Flossin'

I actually like how they look... are they mustang wheels?
    I think a 3-5mm spacer in the rear wouldn't hurt .:)
    My Mk4 is like a Black Hole you enter in it and who the hell knows what'll happen next???
    I sure don't, do you?

looks good, just need to fix that lip lol

Dude how do you ride so low? The other day I lowered my G a bit to much in the front (it was tucking the tires) and every pebble in the road cause the tires to rub. Your car looks good though. Ever consider a different lip?

Quote Originally Posted by wetamup2k3g View Post
    Oh, and sometimes the fat guy can lay the pipe. Just saying.....

Im still working on finding a perfect tire size for the rear, and with the toe I have currently it eats tires up, so im using freebie tires for now, but spacers are in the future.

Once I get my taxes back I may order a type-R lip, but for now this fits nice when its actually on and not hangin off half-assed being ripped off

And the car is on megan coils, rears maxxed out, fronts the collars are removed. Im getting custom springs to go lower, the front is too high for me the way it sits. But as it sits I removed my muffler, and the only thing I scrape is my pinch welds when i drag them along speed bumps. But no jacks fit under it, the scissor jack is too high and so are low profile jacks, you gotta drive onto blocks of wood to jack the car up lol

Stays Flossin'

Ya it sucks to have to do that all the time. My visor jack failed and all I have is a 2ton floor jack so I gota do it to. I actualy made a ramp with wood and keep it and the jack in the trunk.

Quote Originally Posted by wetamup2k3g View Post
    Oh, and sometimes the fat guy can lay the pipe. Just saying.....

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    get a cheap little low profile like i did. 30 bucks at sears, went under mine when i was slammed with a flat tire
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

Quote Originally Posted by Galanttuner10 View Post
    get a cheap little low profile like i did. 30 bucks at sears, went under mine when i was slammed with a flat tire
    I dont think you understand, I have a cheap little low pro, an expensive low pro, a regular jack, and multiple scissor jacks and none fit without putting the car on blocks of wood first.

Ill take a pic tomorrow

Stays Flossin'

Quote Originally Posted by Kouki View Post
    Im still working on finding a perfect tire size for the rear, and with the toe I have currently it eats tires up, so im using freebie tires for now, but spacers are in the future.

Once I get my taxes back I may order a type-R lip, but for now this fits nice when its actually on and not hangin off half-assed being ripped off

And the car is on megan coils, rears maxxed out, fronts the collars are removed. Im getting custom springs to go lower, the front is too high for me the way it sits. But as it sits I removed my muffler, and the only thing I scrape is my pinch welds when i drag them along speed bumps. But no jacks fit under it, the scissor jack is too high and so are low profile jacks, you gotta drive onto blocks of wood to jack the car up lol

Well it actually seems that you have more streach in the front than in the rear. am I right? why not going with more streach in the rear so your wheel will poke out enough flushing your tire with the fender in the rear. what size of tires are you running? and what size of wheels?
    My Mk4 is like a Black Hole you enter in it and who the hell knows what'll happen next???
    I sure don't, do you?

Experienced TGC Member XxGiRLaNT06xX's Avatar
    Great shots! Your G looks very clean.

2011 Ibis White Audi S4
    *When you turn your car on ... does it return the favor?*
    Quote Originally Posted by galantlvr34 View Post
    The thread got big fast because Ally is the bomb lol.

New lip! Dont ask what its off of because I dont know, we found it on the side of the road, but it has a chrysler symbol on the underside!

And my specs are

Front : 17x9+24 215/45/17s
    Rear: 17x9+24 235/45/17s, but I just run whatever tires I can find and get them mounted for free, and I still need to dial in my camber/toe to get everything right before I choose a tire size to stick with, but the fronts Im staying with.

Stays Flossin'

looks good man
    Nobody built like u, u desighn ur self.

5spd swap
    full custom body conversion
    18x9 Works VS
    Big 16g evo3T next project

hahahahahahhaahaha i like that, stop there is a lip on the side of the road!

lol thats exactly how it happened, its off some sort of SUV, I had to cut a good section out of it to make it fit.

And hopefully I can get some springs soon so I wont even need a lip!
    Last edited by Kouki; 03-22-2011 at 07:55 PM

Stays Flossin'

Experienced TGC Member showtime's Avatar
    not feelin the lip but the stance is nasty! Keep it up man

Silver_8G
    Luv this galant, Think ima try 18's with same setup

Looking really clean! Love what you did to your Galant.
    R1 Concepts Inc.
    PERFORMANCE BRAKE PARTS
    [email protected]
    888-712-6623 ext. 7006