The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Wheel spacers

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Wheel spacers

Today was the day that i dropped my 9g with WORKS springs and the rear tires are set to far into the wheel well for my likings. So i was wonder what kinda wheel spacers are good for my car 2008 galant ralliart

9g Baby!

I don't know if you will be able to run spacers on your car since your car use lug nuts. I know for sure cars that use lug bolts can run spacers and get longer bolts for their wheels.
    In order to help you find what size of spacers would you wheels need to flush or poke out your car, we will need your wheels size and offset.
    Or find out yourself heres the website.
    http://www.willtheyfit.com/
    My Mk4 is like a Black Hole you enter in it and who the hell knows what'll happen next???
    I sure don't, do you?

i have some 5mm hubcentric spacers if your interested they come with longer studs 45mm. they are ichiba brand... i moved up to 10mm front and back so i have these just sitting around.
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

are you planning on upgrading your rims?
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

its a possibility but not anytime soon.

9g Baby!

Quote Originally Posted by brent-ralliart08 View Post
    Today was the day that i dropped my 9g with WORKS springs and the rear tires are set to far into the wheel well for my likings. So i was wonder what kinda wheel spacers are good for my car 2008 galant ralliart

can you post pictures of the drop? what do the springs feel like when you drive? more details please because I just purchased work springs as well!

blue8g
    Well first you should measure the room you have from tire to fender. Then determine how much further out you want it.

Then post the size and i'll find something for you.

like 20-25 mm what do you reccomend for my 9g?

9g Baby!