The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Sup from Houston

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 31

Sup from Houston

Got my Galant 4 cheap and its my 1st import (on 4 wheels). I figure im n the right place to get some inspiration as far as customizing goes. I really dig the european low and luxurious look, as well as the VIP style. Direction 4 quality, cheap parts (oxymoron, lol) would b appreciated.

welcome to TGC
    Nobody built like u, u desighn ur self.

5spd swap
    full custom body conversion
    18x9 Works VS
    Big 16g evo3T next project

Quote Originally Posted by Draper249 View Post
    Got my Galant 4 cheap and its my 1st import (on 4 wheels). I figure im n the right place to get some inspiration as far as customizing goes. I really dig the european low and luxurious look, as well as the VIP style. Direction 4 quality, cheap parts (oxymoron, lol) would b appreciated.
    euro and vip styles are the opposite of cheap. if u r going to go in that direction you will need to forget about cheap parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    euro and vip styles are the opposite of cheap. if u r going to go in that direction you will need to forget about cheap parts.
    Touche'. But thats why im here lookin 4 Galant specific loopholes, instead of jumpin n head first. Im used to rear wheel drive motherships, trucks, and bikes. Never owned, let alone customized a car wit struts.

First question i got is: Other than coilovers, what spring and shock set up, will give me the best all around stance. I cant stand the way my car sits generally level, but the fender gap n the front is so wide.

From one Houstonian to another I say welcome. What are of Houston are you from?

Back from the dead!!!

Welcome to tgc! Glad you're looking into doing your own thing to it already.

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

Quote Originally Posted by shortdogg2k05 View Post
    From one Houstonian to another I say welcome. What are of Houston are you from?
    Whats up hood? Im around Willowbrooke.

Yo, grats on the find. Please use the search button as the 8th gen has a ton of all kinds of info you might possibly imagine to have. Stick around and you'll find lots of opportunities to invest in awesome things for your G...:D!

Nice to meet you. You live on the north side huh? PM me if you have any questions regarding; well, anything.

Welcome from the Tripple D! Dallas, Texas!
    9th Generation Mitsubishi G
    TGC Texas Chapter

Friends don't let friends drive stock. Ever

welcome i live like closer than anybody

Shit, we can all ride once i get some shit done on my G. I had no idea there were so many H-Townians on here.

I stay near 45 and Airtex, use to stay close to you near Champion Forest and 1960. Just like G-spot stated earlier, is you have any questions or need help with anything shoot me a pm. Better yet click on the link in his sig to join our TGCTx chapter on facebook.

Back from the dead!!!

Welcome to TGC, im also from Houston. I live in Sugarland. we all should meet up guys!!!! It seems like the number of Galant owners in our area has tripled.

Welcome

welcome to TGC !!

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua42007 View Post
    Welcome to TGC, im also from Houston. I live in Sugarland. we all should meet up guys!!!! It seems like the number of Galant owners in our area has tripled.
    Set it up Josh

Back from the dead!!!

^ like he said, I don't setup meets anymore. I let the younger folks do that.

^^^ See da Avatar, we don't plan stuff we just show up and drink Margarita's (no homo)
    Last edited by oakrdrs187; 03-25-2011 at 02:23 PM

Welcome to TGC|
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast