The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Bully Beatdown (Casey Haynes)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 22

Bully Beatdown (Casey Haynes)

Has anyone seen this? They should show this to all kids in school. I bet they would think twice about bullying.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEGQUAxlY5k

Back from the dead!!!

that shit is funny, at first i thought the bigger kid was the bully.
    Nobody built like u, u desighn ur self.

5spd swap
    full custom body conversion
    18x9 Works VS
    Big 16g evo3T next project

Its funny yes, but seriously, that kid coud have been killed very easily. I will teach my kids to defend themselves, but you don't do a body slam like that on concrete, this isnt WWE here. Did anybody see how the bully got up, and stumble around? He was very disoriented, quite possibly had a minor concussion. IDK usafe IMO

AWD Converted Forward Facing 6466 E85 EVO 8 ECU Powered 2003 Galant

Quote Originally Posted by Galantman03 View Post
    Its funny yes, but seriously, that kid coud have been killed very easily. I will teach my kids to defend themselves, but you don't do a body slam like that on concrete, this isnt WWE here. Did anybody see how the bully got up, and stumble around? He was very disoriented, quite possibly had a minor concussion. IDK usafe IMO
    u also teach ur kids not to pick on other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    u also teach ur kids not to pick on other kids.
    Yea well said.

Experienced TGC Member Rach3T8G's Avatar
    My brother showed me this 2 weeks ago...shits pretty funny...bet he'll never mess with him again
    - Chris -
    2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5MT: My DD
    2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5MT

You are here entirely tooo much!! Corey2kG's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Galantman03 View Post
    You know what its true but at the same time what would you do if you got punched square in the face I would do the same thing n the sad part is the bully is the smaller kid. Yeah it was dangerous what happened but it would of also been dangerous if the big kid got knocked out. All the big one did was act on impulse. I would of done the same shit honestly. Funny things happen when your adrenaline starts pumping. I'm not the confrontational type but when it happens it happens do whatever you you can to come out on top. I'm saying to kill the person n if you get your ass handed to you then so be it but you have to think about like this. " what would you do" in that situation. As far as teaching your kids what to do n what not to do that only goes so far either your kid deals with it n tells the teacher or gets beat up all time n eventually blow up n kill the kid. Honestly I think the kid wasnt wrong for his actions yes dangerous but as you can see he stopped it n n avoided further confrontation.

Now if worse comes to worse n the bully was severely hurt or worse its on camera n would be covered for self defense which in the end is what it was.

FreakyDeaky

Quote Originally Posted by sponcar View Post
    Always remember "do you, not them" cuz thats what make you different than others :)
    2kG 6g72/74 5 speed

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    ye

I think that the kid got what he had coming to him but ya it could have hurt him bad. That was a hard slam. I hope he learned a lesson from this and it helps to shape a better man. But remember guys we were all kids once and we didn't always make the best choices. What I really think is bullshit is how people on YouTube are saying things like he needs to die and stuff like that. Hes a little boy.

Quote Originally Posted by wetamup2k3g View Post
    Oh, and sometimes the fat guy can lay the pipe. Just saying.....

Wow, brings back memories, I was always the quiet, mild mannered, big kid in school, and there was always one little ass brolic dude that wanted to pick a fight, and it wasn't until I lit into his ass with all 190 pounds of me at age 13 that I got him off my case. After that, smooth sailing, and it was all the confidence I needed to get my lil' swagg going. Come to think of it, 15 years later and I haven't been in a physical fight since.

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    i dont think the kid had a concussion, he wasnt dissoriented, he couldnt walk. i say a badly bruised or even fractured hip or pelvis.

the kid deserved it. the kid thought he was a smartass and he got dropped. im a black belt and im all for self defense. by body slamming the kid and having everyone see it, i can bet not one of those kids will mess with him, if he just punched the kid they would have. like the kid at the end just walks towards the big kid but i bet if the little kid only got punched he would have pushed the kid or thrown a punch of his own

im not for death, but the kid didnt die and the kid made sure that hes not getting picked on again
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

The big boy definitely wasnt getting bullied he was just waiting for him to get closer to f his day up. You can easly tell the difference in strength that the big kid was on a hole nother level lol im sure he could of thrown a punch and layed him out faster.

Only sonata f5m42 swapped. N/A build in motion.

Quote Originally Posted by Exhaust power View Post
    The big boy definitely wasnt getting bullied he was just waiting for him to get closer to f his day up. You can easly tell the difference in strength that the big kid was on a hole nother level lol im sure he could of thrown a punch and layed him out faster.
    are you blind, they are recording them picking on him and saying how its getting sad how the big kid isnt doing anything. then he proved them all wrong. as i said before, if he only threw a punch the rest of the ppl would have done something, but by doing that he made sure they knew what they were getting into.

we all have that line of what we can put up with
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

body slam FTW
    God created turbo lag to give the v8's a brief moment of hope.

Build Thread

Experienced TGC Member showtime's Avatar
    bully was wobbling around because his leg landed on the edge of the brick...not because his head slammed the ground. that little shit deserved it.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Corey2kG's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    Wtf Pete lmmfao that was awesome. But yeah the fucker deserved it. I'm sure the one recording was one of the kids friends n he hit his ankle square on that ledge there

FreakyDeaky

Quote Originally Posted by sponcar View Post
    Always remember "do you, not them" cuz thats what make you different than others :)
    2kG 6g72/74 5 speed

Quote Originally Posted by Galanttuner10 View Post
    are you blind, they are recording them picking on him and saying how its getting sad how the big kid isnt doing anything. then he proved them all wrong. as i said before, if he only threw a punch the rest of the ppl would have done something, but by doing that he made sure they knew what they were getting into.

we all have that line of what we can put up with
    What if that was the first time it happened? my statement would be right. He got picked on but not bullied at least from what i know bullies arent pussys Its embarrassing to call that skinny kid a bully not that i am.

All im saying is the fat kid probably knew what he was capable of. IMO He was defending him self "only" it dosent look like he was bullied for a wile cause im sure he would of continued trying to murder that tooth pick.

But what i was really going to say i think one of his bigger friends are the bully and the little kid is getting his head gassed up. Notice how the girl dosent do anything until his bigger friend gets involved WTF?

The camera men is probably friends with the skinny kid and he sounds sarcastic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aPrjkdifJ0 -Casey Heynes Interview :

maybe it was the first time that kid picked on him but that doesnt matter as all the times youve been picked on are on the back of your mind.

i used to get picked on for no reason and i was an athlete and a smart kid never bothered anyone. i have snapped like this but i only threw 1 punch my junior year and the kid literally flew over a desk. he stopped bothering me and became a good friend after that and no1 else ever bothered me and then my senior year i cam in weighing 225 and built for football after being 165 after the end of my junior year so no1 bothered me

i used to cut myself from getting picked on and im not proud of it but it happened and thoughts of suicide feeling like no1 cares or is there and all that, dont defend the little fucking punk as he picked the wrong day to fuck with the kid. now no1 bothers him and thats all he wanted
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast