The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Bully Beatdown (Casey Haynes)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 22 of 22
    Sorry to hear that bro, I never got picked on but did get jumped a couple times. 2 on one action came out on top. the only time i got abused was in freshman and junior yr at high school. We had some really big girls on the basketball team and they wanted me for a mascot/boytoy so i felt is was my duty to help out.
    Nobody built like u, u desighn ur self.

5spd swap
    full custom body conversion
    18x9 Works VS
    Big 16g evo3T next project

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    u also teach ur kids not to pick on other kids.
    Yes true.

Quote Originally Posted by Corey2kG View Post
    You know what its true but at the same time what would you do if you got punched square in the face I would do the same thing n the sad part is the bully is the smaller kid. Yeah it was dangerous what happened but it would of also been dangerous if the big kid got knocked out. All the big one did was act on impulse. I would of done the same shit honestly. Funny things happen when your adrenaline starts pumping. I'm not the confrontational type but when it happens it happens do whatever you you can to come out on top. I'm saying to kill the person n if you get your ass handed to you then so be it but you have to think about like this. " what would you do" in that situation. As far as teaching your kids what to do n what not to do that only goes so far either your kid deals with it n tells the teacher or gets beat up all time n eventually blow up n kill the kid. Honestly I think the kid wasnt wrong for his actions yes dangerous but as you can see he stopped it n n avoided further confrontation.

Now if worse comes to worse n the bully was severely hurt or worse its on camera n would be covered for self defense which in the end is what it was.
    I have been in that situation, 3 different times, but I have taking tae kwon do. Once freshman year, I was getting choked out by a senior, so I just slapped his ears with both hands so he would let go, and just laid one upper cut to the nose, with my heel of the hand, which is bad cuz even though it broke his nose, I could have accidently killed him by pushing his nose into his brain, but He didn't touch me know more. 2nd time was Jr year, minding my own business, and out of know where I get hit hard in the back with a broom stick, no joke. I turned around, kicked his feet out from under him towards me, and elbowed him in the chest at the same time, knocked the wind out of him, layed him on the shop floor on his back. 3rd time was dumb, some kid kept poking my left hamstring with a screw driver, asked him to stop 3 or 4 times, I ended up dragging him by his shirt across the shop, picked him up and threw him against the wall, he hit his head, and got knocked out. Needless to say I got in serious trouble for the last one. I have been in those situations, and I understand, but still bigger guys should show them a lesson, while not destroying the little guys lol

AWD Converted Forward Facing 6466 E85 EVO 8 ECU Powered 2003 Galant

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12