The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 2K11 Texas M.O.D. May, 21st 2011

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 36

2K11 Texas M.O.D. May, 21st 2011

Hey just letting you guys know this is not hosted by me. I do not own Mitsubishi Owner's Day, Mitsubishi Motors, thegalantcenter.net, Galant Tuners, your car, or May 21st. If you live in Houston there is a cruise being setup by the Houston Area Lancer Owners and will be attended by members from club3g & club4g. I am also going on a 2 week training mission with the Texas Guard on May 7th-20th so there is a 50/50 chance I may not be at this event. Please do not justify your attendence because of my 50/50 chance of attending (because that's stupid and we know that).

Originally Posted by DonMitsu
    Mitsubishi Owner's Day (M.O.D.) 2011 is now officially set for May 21! Mitsubishi has committed to another North Texas MOD after last years success. They have also hinted at another unveiling. You'll remember last year that had 2 iMiev's available for test drives and unveiled the 2011 Outlander Sport. I'll get back with more details soon
    It'll be at Don Herring in Irving, Tx again.

Last years thread:
    http://www.club3g.com/forum/texas/13...-north-tx.html

Video of last year:

What:
    Mitsubishi Owners Day Tour

When:
    May 21st, 2011

Where:
    Don Herring Irving Mitsubishi
    2901 W Airport Fwy
    Irving, TX 75062
    972 785 3100

Who's hosting:
    Don Herring Jr.

Roll call:
    1. G-spot
    2. Ricky-Db
    3. Da_Gal
    4. ADexternal
    5. Sir Saula
    6. Joshua2007
    7. GGalant01
    Last edited by G-spot; 03-30-2011 at 01:07 AM

maybe

Quote Originally Posted by warren View Post
    maybe
    wow, my point exactly

Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    Please do not justify your attendence because of my 50/50 chance of attending (because that's stupid and we know that).

Alright pete, I look forward to seeing you there as "The Host" lol, thanks for the info.

how about this pete yes but with the galant

Give my regards to Don Herring, they've supported us for over a decade running!

Thanks!

how about this pete yes but with the galant
    That's not what I meant. Seriously, I was originally gonna send people p.m's for this event in despite of posting it here and I wish I was considering it.

What I meant was what you said said a few days ago and several times before that you only go to these "meets" if I was going. If you want, I can print out the text msg and even quote the thread you made a while back to jot down your memory. If I can't go, you will say no. But If I say yes, you'd would say yes. That's pretty much boils it down with you. You have no backbone when it comes to deciding for yourself. You got people from Dallas, Midland, San Antonio and Austin coming to this event and your sole response is based whether or not I can attend this. You wanted "TGCTX to be back" and you want "to see more guh-lunts" I suggest being the host next time. I'm done trying to babysit you, start forming a better relations with the other chapter members or just quit doing this. Like I stated before, I only provide info it's your decision whether you accept it or not. Sorry for others to hear me vent over some stupid comments.

And here's a pic of Barrack Obama with a pancake on his head.
    Last edited by G-spot; 03-25-2011 at 06:13 PM

TGC Regular
    Basically what he is saying Warren is that, he just want a yes or not. "Maybes" doesnt do any good as far as response. Unless you have a legitament reason like Pete which he serves our army. (last minute flakes doesnt count)

I still have my Galant but trying to preserve it to give to my sis at the end of this year. I'm in with a ride from you Pete. It'd be like old times, I just wanna see the last of the memories that use to be. Hopefully the army lets you be back before. :D

2002 ES i4 SOHC Mitsubishi Galant

Well sorry I was going to write maybe with eclipse means towing itand of course yes the galant

TGC Regular
    Why do you need towing?

2002 ES i4 SOHC Mitsubishi Galant

The eclipse but I'm going to drive the galant its better

oh wow thats a short list to be the biggest state around! come on guys and gal (not fred) Heather lol

Peter your avator size is too small, make it lil bigger

Well sorry I was going to write maybe with eclipse means towing itand of course yes the galant
    There you go again with this towing crap. When will you ever learn?
    Gonna lock this thread (for now) and just keep it updated through private messaging.
    Last edited by G-spot; 03-26-2011 at 02:15 AM

Opening it up again. This time I recieved an email from the show organizer....

got the email today:

Thanks to all of you who were able to join us last year for MOD 2010!

The date has been set for MOD 2011, Saturday May 21st.

To register for the Show n Shine just visit us at donherring.com and click on the scrolling MOD banner on our home page.

We hope to see you all there!

Sherri

Sherri Herring Hawkins
    VP Marketing
    Don Herring Mitsubishi
    Dallas.Irving.Plano
    p.469.443.1900
    f.469.443.1804
    Just go to their website and get yourself (and your car signed up.) Remember: the more Galants register in the more likely they will put "some sort" of class trophy unlike last year.

What's the website pete

What's the website pete
    It's on there donherring.com

Pete do you think I'm like Justin?
    You answered your own question.

Please don't clutter this thread with incoherent posts please?
    Last edited by G-spot; 03-29-2011 at 11:33 PM

I'll be there. Haha I have been to that dealer before
    9th Generation Mitsubishi G
    TGC Texas Chapter

Friends don't let friends drive stock. Ever

Dont Forget About MOD

hello!!

We are just a little over 2 weeks away from mod 2011! Thank you all for pre-registering for the show n shine! This is our 2nd annual mod and we learned some things last year ;) only those folks that pre-register for the show n shine will be given one ballot to vote for the show n shine competition. Each pre-registered show n shine participant will be able to vote for 1 car in each class. Also, all of you that have pre-registered will receive an official mod 2011 t-shirt for participating in the show n shine. And to get an idea of what size shirts i need to order if you could respond with your shirt size that would be great. I am going to try my best and get everyone the size that they want :)

if you have friends that have not pre-registered please ask them to go to the mod website and get registered :)

as always if you have any questions feel free to shoot me an email or give me a call :)

see you on the 21st!
    Sherri

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast