The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 2K11 Texas M.O.D. May, 21st 2011

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 36 of 36
    And The black mamba will be out there doing demos of the 5 12s lol

Sent from my android using tapatalk

LOL im ready. Cant wait, very excited to see everyone there.

I'm not expecting to big of a turn out of galants I give us 4 8gs at most

Kick

Well, looks like there are couple pf G's coming after all minus the bitchers and moaners on post #2 and so-so I got a few going with the Lancer convoy.
    Houston Lancers is having a caravan up to Dallas for Mitsubishi Owners Day this Saturday. We're meeting at the Whataburger in front of Fry's on West rd at I-45N at 4:30am and rolling out at 5. Anyone coming to MOD is welcome to join up with us.
    5am sharp or these guys will leave you behind. Obviously, I not gonna make because I'm at Fort Hood but be sure to take good pics, get on the MOD video, and have a greatt time! And don't forget to bring home some free stuff! :)
    Last edited by G-spot; 05-20-2011 at 10:55 AM

We'll we'll we'll dispite the lack of TGC support (minus one cool guy who also had a black 8g wayyyy from houston) and Da_gal

TGC Texas is a JOKE! WTF guys??? (Rant over)

Still had a good time
    And brought home 1st in. Modern class
    And some free sh!t

Experienced TGC Member Rach3T8G's Avatar
    ^ Nice!!....please tell me someone took pics
    - Chris -
    2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5MT: My DD
    2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5MT

Quote Originally Posted by Rach3T8G View Post
    ^ Nice!!....please tell me someone took pics
    I was so discusted I didn't even want to take pics! 3 4 galants out of 40 plus cars!

The pic thread is in here
    https://www.thegalantcenter.org/show...429#post676429

This sucks on ice. This isn't a TGC meet just an invite from a dealership and some didn't show up just because "I" couldn't show up. There were two other cars that were not in the condition to drive (Adexternal & Shortdogg2k05) but that was addressed weeks before in advance. For those saying they were coming and flaked out without informing here, well, your loss bro....

Like Rick said on post #26 I'm also through with TGCTX so unless you're in my "inner circle" (not counting the facebook page) expect on going solo in meets/shows with little to no support from this so-called "chapter". For those not involved in this wants to start their own chapter then fine by me I really don't mind. If you can do better then here's a bag of cookies for you. Till then, I will still be doing chapter "meets", "photoshoots", and "cruises" but on a private level so most likely I will not post it publically here just in p.m.'s. But I will still post those pictures/videos like normally did in days past. I am sorry I had to be a dick about it but I should of listened to Heather a few years ago to totally disband this chapter. Along with such fun times together in the past, now it brought us grief, drama, and unnecessary tension between members. I don't see this kind of stuff from the other chapters maybe I should pack my bags and move to Staten Island, NY and chill w/ Ally
    Last edited by G-spot; 05-22-2011 at 07:01 PM

Quote Originally Posted by ricky_db View Post
    I was so discusted I didn't even want to take pics! 3 4 galants out of 40 plus cars!

Only 3-4 Galants?!?
    - Chris -

TGC Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    The pic thread is in here
    https://www.thegalantcenter.org/show...429#post676429

This sucks on ice. This isn't a TGC meet just an invite from a dealership and some didn't show up just because "I" couldn't show up. There were two other cars that were not in the condition to drive (Adexternal & Shortdogg2k05) but that was addressed weeks before in advance. For those saying they were coming and flaked out without informing here, well, your loss bro....

Like Rick said on post #26 I'm also through with TGCTX so unless you're in my "inner circle" (not counting the facebook page) expect on going solo in meets/shows with little to no support from this so-called "chapter". For those not involved in this wants to start their own chapter then fine by me I really don't mind. If you can do better then here's a bag of cookies for you. Till then, I will still be doing chapter "meets", "photoshoots", and "cruises" but on a private level so most likely I will not post it publically here just in p.m.'s. But I will still post those pictures/videos like normally did in days past. I am sorry I had to be a dick about it but I should of listened to Heather a few years ago to totally disband this chapter. Along with such fun times together in the past, now it brought us grief, drama, and unnecessary tension between members. I don't see this kind of stuff from the other chapters maybe I should pack my bags and move to Staten Island, NY and chill w/ Ally
    +1 Quite honestly your not being a dick but only spilling the truth. Alot of the newbies are not putting an effort to make it out, the OGs are putting to much effort in making it work and doesn't make sense if everyone is not on the same page anymore. We had our fun, lets leave it at that.

2002 ES i4 SOHC Mitsubishi Galant

Wow, I bought my 9g from Don Herring... If my 8g wasn't in Kansas and I had known about this I would've totally repped the 8 and 9g community. I'm most def coming next year with both of my galants, lol.

Well sorry Pete for having the time off my life coming here and say my motor overheated. I was too busy getting it fix before the meet .but not enought time. As far as meet I've gone to meets without you or any gallants like you told me (tgctx is dead ) can't do anything so if someone can't come to Dallas for a meet and you get pissed about it. Well someone

Why was this revived?
    - Chris -

closing this because post #34 still doesn't get it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12