The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: freedom design strut bar

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Showing results 61 to 65 of 65
    Well the bar said 99-03 galant on the sticker label, the box said eclipse i think 00-03. The problem is the circle that sticks up off of the top of the struts, well the part of the strut bar that goes over it is too small it seems. No suggestions? I try to fit it on, every way feasible.

Thanks,
    mike
    2002 Galant ES - I4, Viynl Interior by P
    Pioneer AVH-P5700 DVD, RF P4004, RF P8002, 2-Infinity 12" Perfect 12.1DV Subs
    Lightning Audio Digital Capacitor
    Infinity Speakers,GTZ Spoiler, Ractive E-brake, Chrome Door Handles, CF Armrest
    Freedom Design Strut Bar, Cleared Corners
    KUMHO 711 Tires, CF Interior Trim

Had the same problem, wrap a rag around a hammer and hit it lightly til it goes in, thats what me and my Dad did, and it worked. try it youll, all it needs is a little pressure. 8)
    Kevin
    2006 GIXXER 600

well it took 3 people, pedro, jesus and me to get it on with a lil bit of filling the one part and alot of hitting it but it finally got on right. It looks good.
    2002 Galant ES - I4, Viynl Interior by P
    Pioneer AVH-P5700 DVD, RF P4004, RF P8002, 2-Infinity 12" Perfect 12.1DV Subs
    Lightning Audio Digital Capacitor
    Infinity Speakers,GTZ Spoiler, Ractive E-brake, Chrome Door Handles, CF Armrest
    Freedom Design Strut Bar, Cleared Corners
    KUMHO 711 Tires, CF Interior Trim

Got mine today and the three right side nuts are totally not coming off... what does anyone suggest?
    -Nathan
    member of Team DNA
    www.dnaracing.net

BlankMan
    Not coming off? Keep turning them - they come off. Maybe you have corrosion build up or something - but they are just nuts. Oh yeah, remember: righty tighty, left loosey

J

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234